Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

It went okay. Based on what I had read previously, I just used the "Forgot Password" option and then set up my account and updated my password and profile. It shows our future cruise and a funny one, that is supposedly Jan.1-2, 2019? :D

Points are correct. I didn't check cruise history, and I will give it 24 hours (probably Monday) to synch as indicated.

Thanks Coralc.

Haven't been able to log into my Royal Caribbean account for the past three weeks.

But, just now created a new password and was able to log on lickety split.

Jonathan

Have been trying all week to log into new website. All my stored information is gone. Having to fill out everything again is ridiculous. Didn't remember my C&A number, called to get it. No apologies from RCCL for causing this screw-up. Got my number, plugged it in and guess what? It says I'm still enrolling. Can not make changes to my cruises, can not even see them. This is probably the final straw for RCCL as far as I'm concerned. Last two cruises have been disasters. Maybe it's time to shop around. If I do part ways with RCCL, it will be many years before I sail with them again. Stupid move Royal Caribbean.

Apologies do not cut it. The site has been user unfriendly for many or most for years. The "correction" has always been a new look with similar and new problems. Eleven years of using cruise line websites, Royal's just gets worse and worse. Cruise Critic members have helped each other for years to work "fixes" to use the site. What other site requires this kind of improvisation to use? There should have been an extensive Beta testing before roll out. People about to cruise not having access to Cruise Planner to prepare for cruises just days away? This is disgraceful. I know that at certain points on the site RCCL recommends using travel agencies. It is as if they are forcing the issue.

Have been trying all week to log into new website. All my stored information is gone. Having to fill out everything again is ridiculous. Didn't remember my C&A number, called to get it. No apologies from RCCL for causing this screw-up. Got my number, plugged it in and guess what? It says I'm still enrolling. Can not make changes to my cruises, can not even see them. This is probably the final straw for RCCL as far as I'm concerned. Last two cruises have been disasters. Maybe it's time to shop around. If I do part ways with RCCL, it will be many years before I sail with them again. Stupid move Royal Caribbean.

I can see the stock crashing but the ceo will have sold out last week [emoji30]

So do I wait to see if my MTD reservations magically reappear or do I try to see if I can get those same times again?

Do I contact them about my missing dining and excursion purchases or just bring my confirmations with me?

I would wait - probably at least a couple of weeks. With the roll out of the new site all kinds of things could be reset- like MTD reservations. Purchases are less likely to be canceled as that would involve reimbursements - and would cost RCI something to process.

50% drop would be a win for Rccl. I can see 80% drop when earning come out. No sales as no one can buy anything on line

CC represents very low single digit % of the cruising public - you can’t extrapolate from anecdotal reports here to all customers.

Biker, who thinks the hit to the RCI bottom line from this botched new web site roll out will be much less than last years’ hurricanes.

CC represents very low single digit % of the cruising public - you can’t extrapolate from anecdotal reports here to all customers.

Biker, who thinks the hit to the RCI bottom line from this botched new web site roll out will be much less than last years’ hurricanes.

Don't believe it has hurt much at all....all of my booked cruises have all gone up in price since the S%!& hit the fan.

I always thought it was higher....but only about 20% book on line.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Well this is MY first experience.

So do I wait to see if my MTD reservations magically reappear or do I try to see if I can get those same times again?

Do I contact them about my missing dining and excursion purchases or just bring my confirmations with me?

Luckily, the cruise is over 7 months away.

~ Judy

I'd call customer service to confirm your reservations and purchases.

Thanks Coralc.

Haven't been able to log into my Royal Caribbean account for the past three weeks.

But, just now created a new password and was able to log on lickety split.

Jonathan

I am so happy that it helped Jonathan. I have been reading all the horror stories. :D

20% is still a big number. We book on-board more often but use the site to pay and schedule. I would expect that a larger number than 20% pay and schedule as we do. As a shareholder I do think this may have a bigger effect than hurricanes. Cruisers buy trip insurance for hurricanes but if you can't get payments and sell excursions...that's a problem.

'And... it's frustrating when you are close to sailing. We are on the oasis April 8...in just a few weeks.

20% is still a big number. We book on-board more often but use the site to pay and schedule. I would expect that a larger number than 20% pay and schedule as we do. As a shareholder I do think this may have a bigger effect than hurricanes. Cruisers buy trip insurance for hurricanes but if you can't get payments and sell excursions...that's a problem.

'And... it's frustrating when you are close to sailing. We are on the oasis April 8...in just a few weeks.

Im also a shareholder and really cant complain of the return it's given me over the last 7 years.

I also believe if someone is determined to buy an excursion or any other item off the website they will either call or book on board.

Not defending their poor decision.....just don't believe it will cause a large revenue problem. Much less than the news cycle issues of a hurricane in the Caribbean.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

I am a shareholder, and I have tried off and on for two weeks to log into my account, when I try, it says, click here if you have forgotten the password you have used for the last 15 years (I haven’t). When I click there it sends me to the effing app, which offers me four ships to do my future sailing on. None of which am I booked.

I am not meaning to be mean, but OMG, you dumb IT people should not be allowed to write code on any planet.

Completely effed up.

Just saying and it is starting to P me off...

JC

I had been having problems like everyone else with the website ( could not access the cruise planner through the new site although could get in via an old link).

Suddenly last night everything works!

Each reservation I have has a separate cruise planner link which works perfectly so no having to put the reservation number in each time you want to access a particular booking.

I checked in online for our next cruise - no problems.

All information is correct in past and upcoming cruises , all cruise planner dining , excursion bookings etc are there.

I should add this is the UK site but just thought I would share this - there is light at the end of the tunnel!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I had been having problems like everyone else with the website ( could not access the cruise planner through the new site although could get in via an old link).

Each reservation I have has a separate cruise planner link which works perfectly so no having to put the reservation number in each time you want to access a particular booking.

All information is correct in past and upcoming cruises , all cruise planner dining , excursion bookings etc are there.

I should add this is the UK site but just thought I would share this - there is light at the end of the tunnel!

I still cannot get in on the UK site. Are you going via the “already booked” link then logging in?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I still cannot get in on the UK site. Are you going via the “already booked” link then logging in?

Yes - click on already booked , then "book onboard schedule" then "cruise planner" and then log in.

Yes - click on already booked , then "book onboard schedule" then "cruise planner" and then log in.

Thanks. I’ve just found a link that worked for me and my reservations are both there.

http:// https://secure.royalcaribbean.co.uk/mycruises/processLogin.do?wuc=GBR

I am a shareholder, and I have tried off and on for two weeks to log into my account, when I try, it says, click here if you have forgotten the password you have used for the last 15 years (I haven’t). When I click there it sends me to the effing app, which offers me four ships to do my future sailing on. None of which am I booked.

I am not meaning to be mean, but OMG, you dumb IT people should not be allowed to write code on any planet.

Completely effed up.

Just saying and it is starting to P me off...

JC

I think a lot of people will agree with your frustration with RC IT.

Big changes overnight.....

Log-in was easy (yes, I had to use my email address and password) but the layout is now simplified AND working. You can go directly to your cruise planner without having to log-in a second time.

I think they've almost got it!

Thanks for posting,we are waiting for our new passports before i check in for our future cruises so this is reassuring.

Big changes overnight.....

Log-in was easy (yes, I had to use my email address and password) but the layout is now simplified AND working. You can go directly to your cruise planner without having to log-in a second time.

I think they've almost got it!

Great news, hopefully they have sorted their IT.

It's looking better - even a few pretty pictures by some of my cruise bookings...!

Link to Cruise Planner takes me straight there

Stateroom details link is still pretty week - just gives the cabin number...no schematic of where it is on the ship which was nice, or even what the cabin grade is.

Link to Check in/ Set Sail pass results in following error....

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

Cookie

As it is meant to be a unifited central system I tried adding my X booking but got an error...

Not there yet

Close but no cigar! LOL