Multiple Entrees in MDR

unclebobg

Most definitely. I always order several rounds of shrimp cocktails before my flat iron arrives. :D I'm a growing boy also.

Sounds a lot like my order. I usually get 4 shrimp cocktails and two Flat Iron. The exception is lobster night. I love lobster and my records is 6.

My first cruise was on my honeymoon. I had a suit that I wore when I left the wedding reception(the day before the cruise) that I had planed also put on for elegant night. When elegant came my pants really didn't fit anymore it was a super tight fit, but I still got my lobster!!!

• 3 months later...

Thats one of the things I like about the open dining times. We order what we want and then if there is items that we think we might want to try we order one fr the table . I like being at a table with just my people because I don't want my stuff in front of people I dont know and vice versa .

Most definitely. I always order several rounds of shrimp cocktails before my flat iron arrives. :D I'm a growing boy also.

Same here, I usually order two shrimp cocktails each evening, along with fresh horseradish.