72 HOURS ONLY — Save up to 20% on exciting shore excursions and more

Arubamoose

72 HOURS ONLY — Save up to 20% on exciting shore excursions and more for your upcoming cruise.

Did anyone else get this today?

Of course I just called them last Thursday to book a shore excursion after being frustrated to no end by their dysfunctional website.

Can I cancel and rebook to get the discount?

I have been trying all day to book excursions, but the website never works, I get so far and there is an error. I called and ,of course, the rep has no trouble on the web from his end and says he will report my frustration. Asks if I would like to do it over the phone, which did not make sense, since I cannot view any excursions Anyone else having problems ??:rolleyes:

I received the email as well, could not book for my cruise online... did not read the fine print until I called ... not applicable to my sailing which is beyond the end date.

Fine print gets me every time... LOL

Yet, I will keep on sailing regardless...

bon voyage

72 HOURS ONLY — Save up to 20% on exciting shore excursions and more for your upcoming cruise.

Did anyone else get this today?

Of course I just called them last Thursday to book a shore excursion after being frustrated to no end by their dysfunctional website.

Can I cancel and rebook to get the discount?

Yes, you should be able to cancel and rebook the excursion(s) at the sale price. I would call Celebrity as soon as possible to do this.

I received the email as well, could not book for my cruise online... did not read the fine print until I called ... not applicable to my sailing which is beyond the end date.

Fine print gets me every time... LOL

Yet, I will keep on sailing regardless...

bon voyage

I received the email and clicked through the link which took me to a cruise in Sept 2018. I didn't see any sale info in my cruise planner which is when I went back and read the T&C. Since it applies to cruises between January and March 2018, I checked the vacation planner for my February 2018 cruise - and the sale is in effect for specific excursions as well as beverage packages.

I got the email today. A few days ago, I booked the unlimited wifi for $269 for a 10 day cruise. The discounted price from the email was $239.20. So I called them and they cancelled the $269 wifi and rebooked it at the $239 price.

make sure the tour you want is actually being discounted enough to make it worth your hassle to cancel/rebook - some tours have a discount of a "whopping" $2pp for my upcoming Equinox cruise - hardly worth the effort imho.

Remember it is "UP TO" 20% off "SELECT" tours ....... which means there is one tour, on one sailing, somewhere, that has max discount, all others most likely less - much less ... and yes, I'm jaded when it comes to marketing speak.

I got the email. I checked the price of an excursion for our upcoming Equinox cruise and it is now discounted. I canceled and re-booked on-line and got the cheaper price no problem. Saved $33 :) Had no problems at all doing this on-line. I had booked with OBC and it was instantly refunded so I could re-book. The website worked well in this case :)

I didn't get the email.:( We cruise in November, is November included?

Nevermind. I checked our cruise and some excursions are included.....just not the ones I want.

Edited by mafig

What bugs me about the 20% off sale (its the 2nd time it has been offered for our upcoming 21 days on the Reflection) is that it does not include upgrading the beverage package. Like many, we got the Classic Package included as a booking promo. We would upgrade to Premium but that is not part of their deal. You can book any drink package with 20% Off....but no mention of upgrading.

Hank

Haven't received the email. What ships / dates are eligible? Thanks!

Here are the fine prints for the offer:

*Visit celebritycruises.com for full terms and conditions. Offer applies to new purchases of select beverage packages, shore excursions, specialty dining packages, internet packages, photo packages, and spa treatments made September 30th, 2017 - October 3rd, 2017, for select sailings departing October - December 2017 and January - March 2018, excluding holiday and double holiday sailings. Package details listed at celebritycruises.com . Price shown at time of purchase reflects the discounted price. Eligible tours and packages vary by sailing and port of call. All tours and packages are subject to availability. Changes to purchases or booking made by guest may result in loss of discount or additional fees. Refunds for changes or cancellations will be issued in the form of an onboard credit. Offer applies to standard shore excursions offered by Celebrity Cruises. Offer excludes Hop On/Hop Offs, Shuttles, Private JourneysSM , Multi-Day Adventures and other special tours. Offer cannot be combined with any other shore excursion promotion. Tours booked prior to the start date of the Offer cannot be cancelled and rebooked under this Offer. Tour prices are per person and subject to change without notice. Offer excludes group bookings, all other price programs and discounted rates. Offer is non-transferable and not combinable with Captain Club discounts or any other offer or promotion. Offer is subject to availability and change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time. Terms and restrictions of each package type apply and are available at celebritycruises.com. Celebrity Cruises reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice.

Here is part of the language in the "fine print"

"Tours booked prior to the start date of the Offer cannot be cancelled and rebooked under this Offer"

I could not do this online but called and they canceled and rebooked us at the lower rate. No issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums