Carnival Magic will sail from Fort Lauderdale

CruiseAdict218

It looks like the only spot on the 2019 dance card to fill out is for Panorama, assuming she even repositions to North America before the end of the year. My guess is that she’ll take Magic’s place in Miami.

This should also mean that Long Beach will be sticking with Splendor, Imagination, and Inspiration through at least the middle of 2020, when the first Excellence class ship debuts.

It looks like the only spot on the 2019 dance card to fill out is for Panorama, assuming she even repositions to North America before the end of the year. My guess is that she’ll take Magic’s place in Miami.

This should also mean that Long Beach will be sticking with Splendor, Imagination, and Inspiration through at least the middle of 2020, when the first Excellence class ship debuts.

Just wondering why is the Splendor schedule only out till Aug. 2019 and not till April 2020.

Just wondering why is the Splendor schedule only out till Aug. 2019 and not till April 2020.

My guess is that with the indecision regarding Australia that Carnival doesn’t have everything ready to open for booking. It’s possible that Legend or Spirit could swap places with Splendor, but I’m not sure Carnival would want to temporarily reduce capacity out of Long Beach even if a larger ship was headed that way in 2020. It would be more unlikely, but Carnival could also send Panorama to Long Beach and then send Splendor to Oz.

They always send the new ships to Miami. I don't see carnival sending the larger ships like the dream class or vista class to long beach yet, they make too much on 7 days out of Florida with them.I know the breeze is in port Canaveral November 2019 I just booked it and I did hear magic in Lauderdale till after 2020. I would imagine the excellence ships will be in Miami and that's when they will place a dream class to the west coast

I love the Breeze! Its my favorite ship �� So excited Port Canaveral is only 45 minutes from home, so I try to sail out of there.

Same here - I live in Lakeland, so about 45 minutes to 1 hour for us. I love Pt. Canaveral & Tampa (which is only 30 minutes from home). I've been on the Breeze, I think, 3 times out of Miami (not crazy about that port), but, the Breeze is definitely one of my favorites!

Also excited that the Miracle is coming to Tampa - I will be on her next month and can't wait!

Yes, later this year the Breeze is going to Port Canaveral to replace the Magic, Magic is going to Miami to replace the Vista, Vista is going to Galveston to replace the Breeze.

Isn't the Breeze coming to Port Canaveral? I thought I saw that somewhere & I do love the Breeze - of course I also really liked the Magic.

What's replacing the Ecstasy in Charleston?

The small old Elation will go to Port Canaveral I believe somewhere in May next year and the Breeze will be there also, and in Jax the Elation will be replaced by the older Ectasy, but the Ecstasy. just had a renovation and was updated.

I give people like you alot of credit, the true vacation planners of the world....booking a cruise 2 yrs out....wow

I book a cruise 2-3 months out and i think i am really getting a jump on things :')

I couldn't book a cruise 2 years out. That's too long and I'd end up getting so excited and restless I'd go insane. We usually book a year out and my anticipation just drives me insane. We're not sailing again until May and it's driving me crazy having to wait. I have ZERO patience. I am worse than a kid waiting on Christmas the second week of December.

They always send the new ships to Miami. I don't see carnival sending the larger ships like the dream class or vista class to long beach yet, they make too much on 7 days out of Florida with them.I know the breeze is in port Canaveral November 2019 I just booked it and I did hear magic in Lauderdale till after 2020. I would imagine the excellence ships will be in Miami and that's when they will place a dream class to the west coast

They need to send something to compete with the Bliss here in the West Coast. Although Bliss is not full time on the west coast, I would gladly take a Mexican Riviera cruise on Norwegian Bliss over the Splendor any day. Heck, Splendor don't even have the 2.0 upgrades at least