Saturday, December 7 - Westerdam Sailaway

innlady1

Thanks for the reminder Sheila. Way behind today as I stood in the lineup to get my parcels shipped for family. I'm going to try to catch it and hope to be here - especially if it is at the time you said :D:D

Sheesh, 3:48 how do I figure out what time that is here! My coffee hasn't kicked in yet.:D (I guess - lunchtime) Hope to be here.

It is so cold here that the hummingbird feeder is freezing in an hour! We are breaking records for Victoria -8 celsius overnight! The poor little hummingbirds forget to go south nowadays, and start nesting in February, so we have to rotate feeders, bringing them in to defrost between sessions outside. So, I'll be here at least every hour. That's even worse than Marley!

I'm here too!

I guess Ariawoman should be married right about now? Or almost........:)

I think she said that there was a reception after the service for those not sailing, so she should be married.

Westerdam has been pushed back to 4:30 local time - not surprised since it is a busy day in port.

I'm here. What a full house! Eight ships!!

Eight is pretty busy. I think the most I have ever seen in PE is nine.

I wonder if Liberty will go first (scheduled to leave at the same time) since she is in front of Westerdam (just seems easier to me).

I think she said that there was a reception after the service for those not sailing, so she should be married.

Westerdam has been pushed back to 4:30 local time - not surprised since it is a busy day in port.

what's really nice is that they have given the wedding party extra notice on their schedule.

As much as I don't care for the Oasis - I want to catch this one to wave to ariawoman and see her dress :D

what's really nice is that they have given the wedding party extra notice on their schedule.

As much as I don't care for the Oasis - I want to catch this one to wave to ariawoman and see her dress :D

She seems to have gotten the nice weather she was hoping for. This is the prettiest sailaway weather we have seen in quite awhile.