Condolences to Sail7seas

mamaofami

Sail,

Janet and I also wish to express our sorrow and sympathy due to your profound loss. Though we have never actually met, I feel as though I really know you through your many enlightening posts here, over the years.

God Bless,

Ray in NH

These beautiful messages really warm my heart when I need it most.

My heart is broken and I can't fathom the days ahead with my Robert. We were married 44 years and together 47. The kindness here has comforted me.

A most sincere Thank you.

Judy, I don't know how I missed this yesterday. Please add me to those sending you sincere and loving condolences. I pray that you are surrounded by the love of family and friends along with the comfort of knowing that people you've never met in person are holding you in their thoughts and prayers.

You are in our thoughts and prayers Judy.

This really is an amazing group of people- even though many of us have never met we feel that we are old friends. We laugh, we cry, we argue, and at the end of the day we have each other for support and are truly like a big extended family.

Doesn't get much better than that.

These beautiful messages really warm my heart when I need it most.

My heart is broken and I can't fathom the days ahead with my Robert. We were married 44 years and together 47. The kindness here has comforted me.

A most sincere Thank you.

Sail , as others here have said , even though many of us have never met you or DH, we feel so close to you through your posts. all these years .

I have always told you how much you remind me of my mom. I know how hard it was for her after my dad passed.

You may not believe it right now, but time is a healer. It never takes it fully away , but eventually you get into a "new normal" for lack of better words.

Take care of yourself, and know that so many people here on CC and I am sure in your "real" life care about you and are praying for you.

Dear Sail,

I would also like to send my condolences on the death of your beloved husband. Although we have never met in person, I have enjoyed "meeting" you on this board. You have shared a wealth of information with all of us.

We have been away for a few days, but I had noticed that you have not been posting as much, so I assumed that you were on one of your cruises and having a happy time. So sorry to learn of your sad news.:(

Yaya