Heads Up : Cyber Sale Beginning November 28th

Andy

Hello Garry, and others who don't get our emails...

Please know that we would LOVE for you to receive all our emails.

I recommend you send an email to LeClubVoyage@AzamaraClubCruises.com to inquire why you don't get the promotional emails. Sometimes it's as simple as you opted out of receiving marketing communications from us when you first set up your profile, and they can 'un-tick' the box for you. Sometimes it's more complicated. Good luck.

Oh, Bonnie,

I went through your suggested process of writing to LeClub Voyage about not getting emails from Azamara in late September. Nicole Lukacs, Le Club Voyage Ambassador, wrote back and "confirmed that your email is active. You should begin to receive emails within a week or so."

Well, two months later and I have not yet received a single email. :(

However, I did get a brochure, which caused me to book the 2016 Norwegian Fjords cruise. :)

I wonder how much business Azamara misses out on because it cannot get an interested cruiser on its email list.

Edited by CintiPam

Pam and others -- Wearing a different hat, I am involved in a local organization that sends out mass emails. We were having a terrible time with various ISPs flagging our mass mailings as spam (even though each addressee had requested them). So my suggestion is that you set up a free account at gmail and ask Azamara to use that. Just remember to check the spam folder until you start getting their emails in your inbox.

Pam and others -- Wearing a different hat, I am involved in a local organization that sends out mass emails. We were having a terrible time with various ISPs flagging our mass mailings as spam (even though each addressee had requested them). So my suggestion is that you set up a free account at gmail and ask Azamara to use that. Just remember to check the spam folder until you start getting their emails in your inbox.

While that might help, gmail still puts what it considers spam in a spam folder as does my ISP. In addition I have an e-mail forwarder that catches spam as well.

If people are not receiving e-mails they expect to or hope to they need to be diligent in checking any spam filters on their incoming e-mails including gmail.

Assuming one is on the list for getting e-mails, putting the e-mails that Bonnie so kindly provided should help getting the e-mails to your inbox however don't be complacent as I have seen e-mails with the e-mail address in my ISP address book go to the ISP's spam filter. Unfortunately, one has to simply keep checking all of your spam filters daily.

While that might help, gmail still puts what it considers spam in a spam folder as does my ISP. In addition I have an e-mail forwarder that catches spam as well.

If people are not receiving e-mails they expect to or hope to they need to be diligent in checking any spam filters on their incoming e-mails including gmail.

Assuming one is on the list for getting e-mails, putting the e-mails that Bonnie so kindly provided should help getting the e-mails to your inbox however don't be complacent as I have seen e-mails with the e-mail address in my ISP address book go to the ISP's spam filter. Unfortunately, one has to simply keep checking all of your spam filters daily.

What I don't understand is that as we receive almost daily emails from Oceana why Azamara has such a problem. Have contacted Nicole at LCV and was assured that we would now receive emails. NOT !!! It should not be that hard to set up email listings I would think !!!

So since I never get any emails, in spite of 'joining', 'submitting', 'signing up' many times, I went over to my Azamara account to make sure I'd checked all the appropriate boxes and re-requested communication about specials, news, etc. only to be told, in blood-red type, that such communication was reserved for Americans only!!!!

Thanks, Az.

This IS disturbing, if true. Our sign up form most definitely does not say for Americans only, we even have a drop down list to select country of residence. So I'm not sure where you say you saw this? Would you take a screen shot of where it says such, and send it to me via LeClubVoyage@azamaraclubcruises.com. Be sure to put Attn Bonnie MacLaird on the email.

I did a search in gmail for "Azamara". I was receiving frequent emails from Azamara up to June 18. Then they stopped. I'm not sure why.

Per Andy's link, I went to my Le Club Voyage, Edit Membership page, clicked Yes on the bottom of the page where it asks "Would you like to receive email offers and promotions from Azamara Cruises?"

I also went to the Communications Preferences page and verified that my email is correct. I then selected "Weekly" for the question, "How often would you like to receive promotional emails from Azamara?" I also clicked Yes to the question, "Would you like to receive promotional information from Azamara via US mail? "

We will see if I start receiving emails again.

Hi Bonnie

Although I don't know how to do a screen shot, here is the information that showed for me (from the UK) on the Edit Membership page of Le Club Voyage. I cut and paste it below:

Please update your Le Club Voyage membership information.

There was no drop-down menu.

We are sorry, Edit Membership is only allowed for United States guests.

Lynne :(

Edited by Literary Lynne
Additional text.

Quite agree if you try to access "LCV update details" you get this message on the UK site, but it is possible to update contact details in "My Profile" on My Azamara you are also able to select contact frequency in this section.

Maybe one day we will get a fully functioning web site, just as well the onboard experience keeps us coming back.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The Cyber-Sale is, as I understand it, being offered in the US and Canadian markets. It's our version of a post-Thanksgiving sale.

Well that seems very unfair Bonnie. What about your loyal customers in the UK, Europe and Australia? I am seriously looking at what cruises to book in 2015 and I have to say that Oceania are bombarding me with special offers every day.....but nothing from Azamara. Not good. :(

Well that seems very unfair Bonnie. What about your loyal customers in the UK, Europe and Australia? I am seriously looking at what cruises to book in 2015 and I have to say that Oceania are bombarding me with special offers every day.....but nothing from Azamara. Not good. :(

Totally agree lottie. seems to be double standards if this is the case. Look after the usa market again and forget Europe and Australia. Never equality in the booking process and now no equality in the deals offered - ill say no more before I become too angry

Agree with both Lottie and Cheznick and hope that maybe Bonnie or Richard Twynam will be reading these posts and just think about their UK guests.

I'm getting regular offers from both Oceania and Viking at the moment and were we not already booked for 2015, a couple of the Oceania offers would have had me on the phone to our TA.

Edited by Prefdavid

I am also annoyed after the hype on this site. I was looking forward to logging on tomorrow to see some good offers, and maybe make a booking. If it had been made clear upfront that it was only for USA & Canada, I wouldn't have given it another thought. I don't know what offer I was expecting, but was hoping for some sensible pricing. Similar 2015 itineraries to those we've done in 2013 and 2014 are priced at several hundred pounds (£££) more, with no added value or obvious reason. Price rises are inevitable, given inflation, etc, but these price differentials are crazy.

Sent a tweet to Larry Pimentel on this very subject. Received a very speedy reply informing me that he was unaware that the Cyber Sale was only available to N American guests. A second tweet to me copied into Bonnie, Signe and others asked why this was so. Perhaps we should watch this space...