Deployment Schedule 2016-2017. Let the guessing begin

Cruzin-K

That is wild that it conflicts with their own trade deployment website in the US. The US one was just updated with the individual ship flyers with the sailings that are open for sale, but I notice the UK one has Jewel included.

http://loyaltoyoualways.com/resources/deployment/

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2016_2017/15042681_2016-2017_Deployment_Opening_Schedule.pdf

Maybe they will add a South American category to the American one or something.

http://loyaltoyoualways.com/resources/2015-2016-deployment/

Thanks. I sure hope it's longer than 7 days.

Rhapsody does longer 9 night sailings on arrival in May and June and toward the end of season in September and October and the 7 day cruises are in late June and July and early August.

She will alternate Greek Isle and Greek Isle and Turkey sailings.

The ROW release date is preceded by the word "FROM", whereas the others are not. This could be taken to mean that they will release the ROW itineraries over a period of time, region by region. So I don't think it is inconsistent with the deployment announcement from the US.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Europe has a C & A preview sale on the 17th of March with full release on the 19th of March.

Vision April Tampa to Barcelona to Venice, April 16

Jewel leaves dry dock and unclear if in Europe and then moves in may to Venice

Rhapsody TA from Brazil to Barcelona is open from last year.

Brilliance will sail from Tampa to Barcelona May 18

Harmony to Barcelona already in Europe

Serenade will sail from Port Everglades to Copenhagen 29 April via Cork Amsterdam Le Havre

Navigator sails from PE to Southampton via Lisbon May 8

Indy sails to San Juan, st maarten to Southampton May 1

Europe has a C & A preview sale on the 17th of March with full release on the 19th of March.

Serenade will sail from Port Everglades to Copenhagen 29 April via Cork Amsterdam Le Havre

thank you :)

Are the C&A preview discounts only for TAs and can we book them from the UK?

Do we just login to our rccl crown/anchor acct and we will see the sailing? Also will this be for Alaska 2016?

REST OF WORLD SAILINGS

on sale FROM 26 MARCH 2015

Our customers can explore the world like never before, with ships sailing to all corners of the world including the wilds of Alaska, sweeping landscapes of Canada and vibrant beauty of South America, as well as Australia, Asia and Dubai.

In fact that's very interesting, that Canada is mentioned, although Canada/NEsailings are already bookable!

Will RCI add Canada/NE sailings including Queben City?? [emoji5]

Or does the statement mean Western Canada and US West Coast??

Seems that all Europe/Mediterranean sailings will be onsale the 19th of March, 2015, and for C&A the 17th of March, 2015... [emoji5]

I saw an earlier flyer which mentioned the various cruises in the Med but didn't mention Brilliance, but it appears that Brilliance is going to Barcelona. Does anyone know whether she will be doing the 12 night sailings from Barcelona which Serenade was doing last year?

Great, thanks!! [emoji5] Are those dates confirmed by RCI?

Do you have any link underlining your mentioned post, especially regarding Jewel and Brilliance? [emoji5]

BTW: I have found a schedule listing all Ex-UK-sailings and Transatlantics between Florida and UK:

http://www.cruisingpoweruk.co.uk/docs/Royal-OSN-4pp-campaign-ROI_V2.pdf

Navigator in fact will sail TA the 8th of May, 2016, on following itinerary:

Ft. Lauderdale - Pt. Delgada - Lisbon - Vigo - Le Havre - Southampton.

Worth a consideration! [emoji5]

Edited by celebrity_fan

I saw an earlier flyer which mentioned the various cruises in the Med but didn't mention Brilliance, but it appears that Brilliance is going to Barcelona. Does anyone know whether she will be doing the 12 night sailings from Barcelona which Serenade was doing last year?

Yes, and the same Vision is doing this year.

I'm hoping that is the case. I'm not excited about another Vision doing the Med in 2016.

Yes, and the same Vision is doing this year.

I'm hoping that is the case. I'm not excited about another Vision doing the Med in 2016.

Very happy if that is the case, we loved those sailings on Serenade and very happy to see another Radiance class doing the same :)

Edited by Bobal

Very happy if that is the case, we loved those sailings on Serenade and very happy to see another Radiance class doing the same :)

Seems already to be "set in stone" that Brilliance is doing the 12 night Med runs out of Barcelona - according to several RCI media, the cruises are open for booking the 17th of March for C&A members, and for rest of public, the 19th of March.

And Jewel otS (also Radiance Class) is going to operate on new 10/11 night Med runs from Venice. [emoji5]

Not a special sailing - 7 night Eastern Caribbean.

madflyer

Do you have the itinerary (the 2nd week) out of PC for the Oasis after the initial 8 night?

Is it a special 5 or 6 night?

I can't find any information for Oasis after its October 29, 2016 6-night sailing from Ft. Lauderdale. Does it reposition on the next sailing for Port Canaveral? Is that the 8-night cruise? We are waiting to book it when it opens. Thanks! :)

I can't find any information for Oasis after its October 29, 2016 6-night sailing from Ft. Lauderdale. Does it reposition on the next sailing for Port Canaveral? Is that the 8-night cruise? We are waiting to book it when it opens. Thanks! :)

I may be wrong Karen, but I got the impression that the Oasis repositioning was non-revenue.

I am interested in the Explorer of the Seas Singapore to Seattle. Working this schedule out has me confused. I assume Explorer will leave Seattle on the weekend for the 7 night runs to Alaska.

With a 9 May arrival into Singapore will it be a 1 or 2 sector repositioning. Singapore to Seattle as one sector or 2 cruises with the 2nd one starting in China or Japan.

Does the first 7 night run start the weekend of May 28 or 4 June?