Sent email to FDR. Response cold

hladygirl

Sent email to FDR regarding concerns about his plans for NCL and possible decreased service, increased charges and change to ncl freestyle atmosphere in the future. I got an instant email back from his IPhone stating " I APPRECIATE YOUR NOTE". No personalization there. Very cold. At least Kevin Sheehan email responses were nice and responded to your concern specifically. This new guy is not who I want for NCL. I hope he is not the downfall of NCL.

Sent email to FDR regarding concerns about his plans for NCL and possible decreased service, increased charges and change to ncl freestyle atmosphere in the future. I got an instant email back from his IPhone stating " I APPRECIATE YOUR NOTE". No personalization there. Very cold. At least Kevin Sheehan email responses were nice and responded to your concern specifically. This new guy is not who I want for NCL. I hope he is not the downfall of NCL.

Perhaps you should send your email to Andy Stuart since he the the President and COO of NCL.

FDR is running NCLH.

I think you should be appreciative of the response. On a Sunday. His day off. That he spends with his family and friends. No personalization? You want the man to type out a long-form letter on his phone? For you? Who are you?

I'm sure you're answering work e-mails from your iPhone as we speak?

You hope he's not the downfall of NCL? Is that what you said in your e-mail? Boy, I'd love to read that e-mail!

Jesus...

Edited by triptolemus

Why in the world would you think that you needed to email him?

Because Sheehan had been VERY receptive to emails from NCL cruisers.

I believe he replied to my 3 emails, which were all short and specific. All 3 times he was personable and he gave me difinitive feedback. Or an Asst did on his behalf.

Maybe it doesn't work for you but KS was not your typical CEO.

i think you should be appreciative of the response. On a sunday. His day off. That he spends with his family and friends. No personalization? You want the man to type out a long-form letter on his phone? For you? Who are you?

I'm sure you're answering work e-mails from your iphone as we speak?

You hope he's not the downfall of ncl? Is that what you said in your e-mail? Boy, i'd love to read that e-mail!

Jesus...

+1.

Maybe that's an auto response he has set on his phone. It is a Sunday after all. I'm not very happy about what's going on so far either. The 18% gratuity deal has got me pretty peeved right now for example, but in fairness we need to cut the guy a little slack. I'm not rushing off tomorrow to sell my stock and start booking with Carnival. :eek:. However I do hope that the powers it be realize that customers can be very fickle, and it is devilishly difficult to get them back when and if you lose them.

I think you should be appreciative of the response. On a Sunday. His day off. That he spends with his family and friends. No personalization? You want the man to type out a long-form letter on his phone? For you? Who are you?

I'm sure you're answering work e-mails from your iPhone as we speak?

You hope he's not the downfall of NCL? Is that what you said in your e-mail? Boy, I'd love to read that e-mail!

Jesus...

Um right. You really think it was a personal response?

My vote is for auto response

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

auto response or not, you got something. Give it time, you might here more, maybe not. Do you have any idea how many emails these guys and gals get a day, with basically generalization types of comments? There are a few things I am not happy with, like most of us. I think the idea of the extra 18% sucks, but I really would not expect a personal note from the head honcho explaining why the changes.