My kids want to live on the cruise ship!

Roatanfans

We had a wonderful time last month on our Star Princess cruise to Hawaii, despite a few weather related hiccups with a missed port and canceled excursion. I cannot say enough great things about the kids club! While we were aboard a group from Princess corporate asked our twin girls to model for them so now we are waiting to see if these pictures ever pop up on their website! The 2 pictures of them in sailor suits are what I took during their photo shoot, the last is just a fun one of my three kids.

Eva-and-Sophia-Sailor-Outfit-1.jpg.f959f80587eb1ebb9af2454d7abb41cb.jpg

Eva-Sophia-Captain-Nash-Photo-Shoot-2.jpg.ea2d89f54bbaa0e2f0c24b8ac60f8f3d.jpg

1112911880_Gabriel-Eva-and-Sophia-life-preserver-1.jpg.1e24dc09e6a7147043890676b1653773.jpg

OMG, those are some darling photos. Were the sailor outfits yours, or did Princess provide them? Nice to see Capt Nash, too. Thanks for sharing these; and I hope they make it into a Princess brochure or ad. They certainly should!

Those were ours- I just love little sailor dresses and hats on my girls and what better place to have them than on a ship!

Your children are cute! Its going to be a great photos if they use them to promote children activities on cruise ships.

Oh, the very first cruise we took with Princess was a 14 day Hawaii and I had to drag my husband off too!:rolleyes: He said he didn't want to get off either!

Hopefully in a few years he can take a much long cruise once retired!

Hello

Hello! I was on that cruise w/your family last month. In fact, I had dinner w/Grandma & Aunties once or twice.

The girls always dressed adorably! Gabriel looked cool in his Hawaii shirt & kokoa nut necklace too.

It seemed that your entire family had a great time together.

My daughter's first cruise was at age 2.5 -- she tried to refuse to leave the ship. (Don't we all?)

Your children are cute! Its going to be a great photos if they use them to promote children activities on cruise ships.

Oh, the very first cruise we took with Princess was a 14 day Hawaii and I had to drag my husband off too!:rolleyes: He said he didn't want to get off either!

Hopefully in a few years he can take a much long cruise once retired!

I wish! I'd just be happy if they wanted to upgrade us to a family suite...

Getting off the ship was hard- one of the girls got locked into a bathroom stall right before it was time to get off and we had to have a maintenance member come open the door (something I worried about all cruise because the locks in the public restrooms were a little wonky). We know she didn't do it on purpose but the timing was very suspect!