Longest spent on a cruise

LEOwife

14 nights on a westbound TA. Have also done 14 night B2B's including one starting in just a few weeks! That's about my limit...very ready to be back home after 2 weeks on a ship.

Edited by dplusd
sp

Started cruising RCL 5/2012 with 7 day cruises then progressed to B2B (14 days) in 2013.

In 2014 and 2015 graduated to B3B (21 days) and have booked and paid for a B7B (52 days) on the AOS for Feb-Mar 2017.

Cruising is very addictive - LOL

still quite 'new' to cruising, so my longest cruise is only 11 nights. 17-18 days is about the longest consecutive period i can get off from work so i'm looking forward to retirement (still decades away - lol!) to be able to do b2b cruises, reaaally long cruises and hopefully one or more world cruises!

150+ days on the Crystal Serenity earlier this year and it was a fantastic experience.

Early in our cruising days we would take 7 day cruises and love it. Then we took a 12 days cruise and it was a wow. Then an 18 day cruise and then a back to back totaling 24 days.

We love cruising no matter the length but the longer the better for us.

Keith

Just 8 days for me. I love cruising and would love to be able to spend a longer time but my lifestyle still includes working and a mortgage. Hopefully my kids will check me onto a ship instead of a retirement home when the time comes. I think I'd like that. It doesn't sound so bad, right?

Just out of curiosity, what's the longest cruise or consecutive cruises you've been on? We are currently on B2B cruises on Allure and kinda loving 2 weeks on the ship. This is our longest time spent on a cruise.

33 days on NCL Sun, doing b2b2b cruises. Roundtrip Dover north to Iceland, then transatlantic, followed by Western Caribbean.

Before that our longest cruise was 14 days in AK on HAL's Amsterdam

and a 16 day cruise from Barcelona to Rio de Janeiro on Oceania.

We've done 26 days b2b on NCL Star, transatlantic followed by Panama Canal.

We're booked for April -- 23 day b2b on NCL Jade. Western Caribbean, then transatlantic to Barcelona.

In October we will do Jade's return transatlantic preceded by her Venice-Barcelona cruise for total of 21 days.

We would love to do HAL's south Pacific, 45 days roundtrip San Diego to Tahiti.

We love cruising, especially the restful sea days.

Edited by NMLady

Just out of curiosity, what's the longest cruise or consecutive cruises you've been on? We are currently on B2B cruises on Allure and kinda loving 2 weeks on the ship. This is our longest time spent on a cruise.

I get bored easily, so 8 nights for me. Although, I do want to do a CA - HI cruise soon.

Edited by Lily815

2009- 82 days world cruise on Queen Victoria

2012- 116 days world cruise on Queen Elizabeth

2013- 120 days world cruise on Queen Mary 2

2014- 94 days world cruise on Queen Victoria

2014- 14 days Alaska on Osterdam

2015- 35 days on Prinsedam

Next 01-04-2016 180 days world cruise on Insignia's Oceania.

M

Edited by Porthopper101

Ocean cruise - 24 nights back-to-back Med/TransAtlantic.

River cruise - 21 nights Grand European Bucharest to Cologne.

To all the above posters, I am sooo jealous.

You are so lucky and blessed to be able to experience cruising for great lengths.

One day when we retire (God willing) and we continue our cruising vacations we too can join the ranks of extended days.

But for now only able to sail for 7 days, so we make the most of it.

Safe travels to all.

Enjoy

Our longest is only 62 days (Prinsendam) with a few more in the 40s. But this is really not a big deal when you consider those that routinely take World Cruises of over 100 days. We once had lunch (on the Prinsendam) with a lady who was only on her 5th cruise (it was the 62 day cruise). But she explained that her first 4 cruises were each HAL World Cruises...each over 100 days.

Hank

NCL Epic - 7 nts west med, from Barcelona.

Serenade O.T.S - 7 nts east Caribbean from San Juan.

Allure O.T.S - 7 nts west Caribbean from Fort Lauderdale.

Legend O.T.S - 11 nts South Caribbean from Fort Lauderdale.

+

Legend O.T.S - 10 nts east Caribbean from Fort Lauderdale.

Legend O.T.S = B2B with a total of 21 nts (25nts away from home, including hotel stays and flights).

Edited by Extra Kim