Manage My Reservation

Oceangoer2

Tried to check my reservation (7Feb2016 Eclipse) and it said that I have NO reservations. First time this has happened to me.

I guess stuff is going on with the X-Web and it will (hopefully) will be back soon.

BTW, I was using, as usual, Google Chrome as my browser.

Anyone having a problem retrieving their reservation? Tried past two days and message tells me the system not able to open....check back in later.

Yes. I called Celebrity today and a manager was able to unlock our reservation. Problem resolved. Call them- The agent told me that they were experiencing problems.

Good luck.

Edited by Cruise a holic

I wrote a letter to protest the taking away the water from Aqua Class and

now all 4 of our future reservations are also gone. I thought that maybe

the cost-accountants fired us as Cruisers on X.

Glad to hear others are having the same problem- what can you expect they

have the worst computer system in the industry and unfortunately they seem

to like it that way.

I wrote a letter to protest the taking away the water from Aqua Class and

now all 4 of our future reservations are also gone. I thought that maybe

the cost-accountants fired us as Cruisers on X.

Glad to hear others are having the same problem- what can you expect they

have the worst computer system in the industry and unfortunately they seem

to like it that way.

You know sometime the squeaky wheel doesn't get the grease.

ditto. Just spoke to a celebrity rep. They "assured " me that just a computer issue. He checked my pending reservations and assured me that all reservations are fine an emailed me a copy of each! They seem to have a poor computer system

Perhaps the understatement of the month.....

This has happened to me recently. Finally I called Celebrity and was told to log off, then go back into to the Celebrity page and NOT log in. Then when I tried to access future cruises I was told to "fill in the blanks" of booking number, etc......long story short, it worked. The phone line person said that she didn't know why this worked. Hope this helps someone.

My res is right there, but for last two nights when i tried to check in system would not save my data (got error message saying "cannot save data at this time"). Since my cruise is in Feburary I may wait a few days and try again. Total amateur hour.

Tried to check my reservation (7Feb2016 Eclipse) and it said that I have NO reservations. First time this has happened to me.

I guess stuff is going on with the X-Web and it will (hopefully) will be back soon.

BTW, I was using, as usual, Google Chrome as my browser.

This also happened to me yesterday, using Firefox. I waited a few hours & went back in...my reservations were back & my guarantee room was assigned.

My reservation shows up and it indicates precruise checkin has been completed. However, if I try to "Manage my reservation", I get the message I can't.

I went through this stuff about a month or so ago. It finally got straightened out. Now it's out of whack again.

Celebrity software and IT department are an embarrassment to any industry. But obviously X doesn't care.

I guess X would rather save a few dollars by taking away things like daily water from Aqua Class cabins, than spend the necessary dollars to fix their IT department and their software problems.

Success checking in! After two more failures checking myself in first, I tried to check my wife in first and all went well, first her, then me. The other numerous cruises I checked in with Celebrity online, I went first without a hitch. Go figure Celebrity.

This is our first time with Celebrity and probably our last - without even getting on the ship! Between the reservation system that 9 times out of 10 will not let you in and the attitude of the last 2 people I have spoken with - all I can say is I have had enough. I don't spend this much money to be aggravated at every turn. I expect the cruise itself to be enjoyable as the crew is almost always a great bunch of folks to be around. They could teach the cust service reps a thing or fifty.