New Coffee Cards

cruzsnooze

Does anyone know if a coffee card is good for brewed coffee on both legs of a back to back or just the first?

If booked as two voyages, theoretically the answer is "no."

If booked with a single booking number, theoretically the answer is "yes."

• 4 months later...
I got off the Crown yesterday and got my coffee cards, They are a much different pattern . They have a green stripe across the front and say NEW GROUNDS crafted coffee. They were good for 15 punches. They state Complimentary coffee/Tea only applicable to voyage of purchase.

Different Question about the coffee cards.....We have always bought hot coffee drinks for ourselves and never noticed the info about cold drinks. We are buying our daughter-in law a card for her birthday for her cruise? Are cold coffee drinks only iced blended or do they have frappes? I am thinking she only drinks frappes. Is the price the same prebuying online or on the ship? Thank you. NW Traveler

Different Question about the coffee cards.....We have always bought hot coffee drinks for ourselves and never noticed the info about cold drinks. We are buying our daughter-in law a card for her birthday for her cruise? Are cold coffee drinks only iced blended or do they have frappes? I am thinking she only drinks frappes. Is the price the same prebuying online or on the ship? Thank you. NW Traveler

The have both iced & frappes and the cost is the same whether pre-purchased or bought on the ship.

• 5 months later...
For those just off a PCL cruise, how much does the card cost to purchase on board? TY

Enjoy 15 espresso-based hot or cold specialty coffee drinks with complimentary brewed coffee and premium tea for the duration of your cruise. Item #2403 $35.65†

For Australia based cruises only. Enjoy 15 espresso-based hot or cold specialty coffee drinks with complimentary brewed coffee and premium tea for the duration of your cruise.

Purchase price may vary due to currency exchange rates. Item #2418 $36.00 AUD†

†Unlimited brewed coffee and teas included with the Premium Coffee Card are only available on the voyage on which the Premium Coffee Card was purchased. Unused card punches for New Grounds specialty drinks will be honored on future voyages. Terms and conditions may apply.

First time Princess cruiser. Is free brewed coffee not available at the buffet or via room service throughout the day on Princess ships? Or, does brewed coffee have a specific meaning on Princess of which I am not aware?:confused:

All the coffee from any venue including main dining room is from concentrated coffee and they add hot water.The only actual brewed coffee is only available at the I.C.

All the coffee from any venue including main dining room is from concentrated coffee and they add hot water.The only actual brewed coffee is only available at the I.C.

That is not the case in the buffet for the Royal or the Regal. Fresh ground coffee there.

Enjoy 15 espresso-based hot or cold specialty coffee drinks with complimentary brewed coffee and premium tea for the duration of your cruise. Item #2403 $35.65†

For Australia based cruises only. Enjoy 15 espresso-based hot or cold specialty coffee drinks with complimentary brewed coffee and premium tea for the duration of your cruise.

Purchase price may vary due to currency exchange rates. Item #2418 $36.00 AUD†

†Unlimited brewed coffee and teas included with the Premium Coffee Card are only available on the voyage on which the Premium Coffee Card was purchased. Unused card punches for New Grounds specialty drinks will be honored on future voyages. Terms and conditions may apply.

This is the price from the website. It is my understanding the price on board is different. I am looking for the price to purchase the card once on board. Thanks

I started reading this thread. DIdn't realize until page 4 that is is a year old...with updates on page 10. I was really concerned. HAHA.

My take?

My old, unmarked, brown coffee cards will probably not be able to get free brewed coffee and teas (obviously not purchased on ship with the new cards).

Not sure Princess will be able to replace coffee cards with electronic packages that will carry over to the next cruise. Not a good move since many buy the coffee cards with using it on future cruises in mind.

I have a large stash (like Pretty Women "obscene") of coffee cards so am not worried about fresh brewed/tea punches. As long as they honor the cards as punches.

Would love to hear when and how the new-new cards are working.

It was even better then when purchasing onboard because the coupon book had a coffee card BOGO offer! ;)

It does? You can buy two coffee cards for the price of one? Yay! Now I will wait until we get onboard to purchase ours!! Thanks for pointing that out!!

It does? You can buy two coffee cards for the price of one? Yay! Now I will wait until we get onboard to purchase ours!! Thanks for pointing that out!!

Sorry about the confusion that I created but my reply was in response to the cheaper onboard coffee card price ending several years ago & as already pointed out the BOGO offer also ended several years ago. ;)