Anniversary Sale !

DaveOKC

Now on HAL website:

FREE US$100 Beverage Card*

FREE Gratuities* (Hotel Service Charges)

FREE or Reduced Fares for Friends & Kids*

(Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses are additional)

PLUS, receive 200 FREE Internet Minutes and up to US$500 FREE Onboard Spending Money for suites*

Thanks for the head's up, Dave! Unfortunately, when I try to drill down to see which "selected" cruises the offer applies, I can't choose any month, or duration. When I click on Choose Offer, it give me 4 options, two for Alaska, one for Koningsdam and one for Prinsendam. Does this happen to you, too?

Maybe I'll have to wait for HQ to open for business today to see if the IT folks can fix it.

Thanks for the head's up, Dave! Unfortunately, when I try to drill down to see which "selected" cruises the offer applies, I can't choose any month, or duration. When I click on Choose Offer, it give me 4 options, two for Alaska, one for Koningsdam and one for Prinsendam. Does this happen to you, too?

Maybe I'll have to wait for HQ to open for business today to see if the IT folks can fix it.

Mine seems fine - what cruise do you want, I will look it up for you. Do you still have my email address?

Dave

Mine seems fine - what cruise do you want, I will look it up for you. Do you still have my email address?

Dave

No, I don't think I've ever had your email address. If you could check the Rotterdam, in the Caribbean, on Feb 12/17, that would be great. It's a true 21 day cruise, not a B2B.

Never mind - it works in IE but not in Chrome! I see that they're for 2016 cruises in the Caribbean so I'm out of luck for next February. Thanks, anyway!

Edited by Alberta Quilter

Thanks, Dave.:) My 2017 cruise is included, now to see if I can get it applied without losing any other perks.

I am with you! Our TA was able to secure our SA cabin after changing from a February 2017 30 day round trip South America cruise to a March 2017 15 day (only SA guarantees being offered on 15 day) Lima Peru to San Diego cruise. I have sent an email to her asking her to check the Sale for us. Fare is lower and the other perks would be nice too.

Carolyn

I just looked up my cruise on Koningsdam, which is included in the "sale". It has doubled in price! Thank goodness we booked it when it was not on sale!

Same here - it would cost us $2000 (total) to get about $800 in perks. It seems that the Koningsdam is sell very well.

Lizzie, I'd be interested in the outcome. Thanks.

JACKPOT! I just called my HAL PCC (Personal Cruise Consultant). While he was not able to do anything that made sense on my Dec. cruise, I got a fantastic deal on my April, 2017 Panama Canal cruise!

We previously had $650 in OBC (on board credits). By adding the Anniversary sale, we now have $1150 in OBC, $100 in beverage cards, 200 free Internet minutes, and free gratuities (value of $486 on this cruise). So, we gained about $11-1200 in perks!!

Hope this helps someone else - its a great deal, if the price of your cruise did not go up (mine did not).

DaveOKC

My cruise for November is included but the price is well over a $1000 more than when I booked.

We must be on the same cruise; $1,000 more than I booked for $600 in freebees. What a deal !

I can't tell if our cruise is included in the sale, but the price has gone up almost $1,000. Can't decide if it's worth calling our PCC - perhaps I will make it a test, and see if she calls me!:D She does call me occasionally and tell me she is watching out for specials!

JACKPOT! I just called my HAL PCC (Personal Cruise Consultant). While he was not able to do anything that made sense on my Dec. cruise, I got a fantastic deal on my April, 2017 Panama Canal cruise!

We previously had $650 in OBC (on board credits). By adding the Anniversary sale, we now have $1150 in OBC, $100 in beverage cards, 200 free Internet minutes, and free gratuities (value of $486 on this cruise). So, we gained about $11-1200 in perks!!

Hope this helps someone else - its a great deal, if the price of your cruise did not go up (mine did not).

DaveOKC

Hoping it's the same April/17 cruise as mine - I will let you know when I hear back from my PCC!!

Well, I just got my email answer.....

I originally booked you under “View & Verandah” promo. I can switch it to the Anniversary Sale, but the rate would increase $600 per person. Unfortunately the two promotions are not combinable.

Sheeesh! Note that I booked an SS cabin for this cruise so not sure where the View and Verandah came in.

Edited by Lizzie68

Hoping it's the same April/17 cruise as mine - I will let you know when I hear back from my PCC!!

Well, I just got my email answer.....

I originally booked you under “View & Verandah” promo. I can switch it to the Anniversary Sale, but the rate would increase $600 per person. Unfortunately the two promotions are not combinable.

Sheeesh! Note that I booked an SS cabin for this cruise so not sure where the View and Verandah came in.

For $600/person I would keep what you have. I also booked under View and Veranda, but basically got no "perks" except for 10% off shore excursions. My price for a Vista on Amsterdam remained unchanged, so I guess I lucked out.

I just checked the promotion and it seems as if the only Caribbean cruises listed are for 2016? I've booked a Western Caribbean cruise on the Oosterdam for Feb 2017 and it's not listed... :(

I found the same as you Jinty.....only up until the end of 2016. Wondering how others found the deal for 2017 cruises?

Thanks Dave for the headsup! Darn it my cruise will be an additional $700 more for the FREE perks :mad: Basically if I pay $700 more I would get the $100 beverage card and free gratuities valued at $825. Yes I would get $200 more but don't find the value to PAY more at this time. This is for the 33 day Hawaii & Tahiti cruise rt San Diego March of 2017. Hoping something better will come along. Thanks again for alerting us.

I checked Caribbean sailings and only Oct, Nov, Dec, 2016 available. The site does say "on select sailings".