Breaking News - C&A Changes/Enhancements

Perhaps it would be useful if there was a confirmed list where a ship gave someone a discount on a beverage package based on status. I'm on Allure very soon and they are offering 20% off for everyone but that isn't enough for me to consider it given my D+ benefits. I think the 40% that has been mentioned and verified on a ship or two would put me in the range of strongly considering it. I would love to know if anyone recently got a discount based on C&A status.

Below is a list. If anyone has confirmation put a yes next to the ship name.

Adventure

Allure

Anthem

Brilliance

Enchantment

Explorer

Freedom

Grandeur

Independence

Jewel

Legend

Liberty

Majesty

Mariner

Navigator

Oasis

Quantum

Radiance

Rhapsody

Serenade

Splendor

Vision

Voyager

Currently sailing on Navigator and was told no discounts on packages. Told it was tried on Adventure in December as trial, but was not well received so discontinued. Hard to believe folks would not like discounts.[emoji1]

Currently sailing on Navigator and was told no discounts on packages. Told it was tried on Adventure in December as trial, but was not well received so discontinued. Hard to believe folks would not like discounts.[emoji1]

Maybe it wasn't the passengers but the bean counters who did not receive it well. :rolleyes:

Since you are ALWAYS on cc, I could just quickly email you and you could be my cc secretary....unless you charge too much!;)

That would be fun. Then I could be accused of the fear mongering. I'd protect my sources. :rolleyes:

Perhaps it would be useful if there was a confirmed list where a ship gave someone a discount on a beverage package based on status. I'm on Allure very soon and they are offering 20% off for everyone but that isn't enough for me to consider it given my D+ benefits. I think the 40% that has been mentioned and verified on a ship or two would put me in the range of strongly considering it. I would love to know if anyone recently got a discount based on C&A status.

Adventure

Allure

Anthem

Brilliance

Enchantment

Explorer

Freedom

Grandeur

Independence

Jewel

Legend

Liberty

Majesty

Mariner

Navigator

Oasis

Quantum

Radiance

Rhapsody

Serenade Yes, in Feb 2016 40% for D+

Splendor

Vision

Voyager

please see above

But nobody goes for the cocktails according to what I read. They just want a place to mingle with like minded folks. ;)

Oh, and the coffee.

I'm not sure that I have even been in the DL for happy hour since they added the vouchers to the seapasses and some nights I don't even use all three of them. I like the lounge for a quiet place during the day.... and, of course, the coffee.

Add us to this and to be honest it does not matter where we get them. Find ourselves using the coupons more than the lounges.

Typically too many cliques and windbags in the lounges but hey that is what many seem to enjoy.

Amen Brother regarding the windbags. We find the CL to be even worse with people trying to impress you.

These people line up at 4 o'clock so they can get their same seats everynight. We prefer the lounges and we meet people at the pool, dining room and other various places so there's no need to go to the DL except to grab a drink and walk out.

So interesting. I love to hear all the opinions. For me the best perk as diamond is morning coffee and light breakfast in a quiet place with new people. We have booked the cruise that will make us diamond+ and hope that the points don't change before we make it.

We were on Anthem in March and were able to get 2 drinks each to bring into the MDR with us. I don't remember seeing the "one drink per transaction" anywhere, is this new?

We have not been limited either.

Adventure

Allure

Anthem

Brilliance....Yes.. Confirmed April 2016...50% Pinnacle

Enchantment.....Yes...Confirmed February 2016...50% Pinnacle

Explorer

Freedom

Grandeur

Independence

Jewel

Legend

Liberty

Majesty

Mariner

Navigator

Oasis

Quantum

Radiance

Rhapsody

Serenade....Yes..Confirmed February 2016...40% DP

Splendor

Vision

Voyager

I'll post it one way or the other. I've already paid for the package in full which would mean a partial refund. Well...we know how they're going to feel about that. :)

So you are on the last two trips out of PC. When does the last one arrive back in PC? Do you know if they are leaving that afternoon for Miami.