Farewell

Andy

I'm hopeful that you return tomorrow with the handle "Celebrity Cruises Andy" and that you are given accessibility to clarify confusions and that someone listens to your feedback on concerns/ideas/recommendations and issues expressed on Cruise Critic. That would be refreshing and I know you could do a great job for Celebrity as well as representing all of us.

If I'm wrong....well thank you for your assistance and understanding over the past few years. Much appreciated by me and obviously many others.

Good Luck...whatever is happening.

GH

Thank you very much Ghstudio, but it's not Celebrity. That's all I can say for now. All the best to you !

Adding yet another thank you Andy for all you have contributed to this Celebrity forum.

We are glad to learn that you will still be participating here, even though no longer hosting.

Just want to wish you all the best in your new venture. We look forward to finding out what it will be.

But wherever you are going, they will be very lucky to have you.

Thank you Andy for your efforts. You have been a voce of reason here on the Celebrity boards. I look forward to learning of your new adventure tomorrow.

You will be missed as moderator, but at least we'll be gaining another knowledgeable member!

How about a big Drumroll for Andy for all his years of volunteer service as our moderator. Best wishes in your new endeavor. Many of those on board don't know some of the thing Andy did which made this board much better.

On a personal note, I am hoping everything works well and we do our cruise next year on the Equinox.

Best wishes Andy.

Aloha Andy seems to be an appropriate greeting ....goodbye and yet, hello...

You are well and truly loved and respected on these boards, and you will be missed as our "Host Andy". However, we are glad to hear that you will still be posting here on the Celebrity forum.

Best wishes on your new venture and may it bring you much joy. Gerry and I hope to see you and your lovely family on a cruise someday soon.

I am so looking forward to your press release tomorrow that I am taking my laptop to bed with me, with my notifications turned on and my volume turned up. :)

Fair winds and following seas,

Eileen.

Oh Host Andy; I was just thinking yesterday it would soon be time for your ever so useful annual thread on the next deployment releases to pop up, instead this news...

Anyhow many, many, thanks for your efforts on our behalf and for keeping us in check when needed. Lol.