Crystal Block

Sounds good. Signed as well.

Talking about Mariner, I read somewhere that those on the global odyssey might get 2 blocks if in a suite or solo.

We will get 2 blocks. We are 2 points away from our next one so with 84 points for the trip... This would make 3 from Mariner. I'm trying to work out if we can manage to find time for a quick 7 day cruise before then.

We get our next block in July on Liberty. This will be our first time on her. Does anyone know how they give the blocks to you? Are they presented at the top tier event or do they just show up in you cabin? For once I think it would be fun to have it presented to us. The others we have just showed up in our cabin.

Talk to the LA early in the cruise and ask. This is the kind of thing can vary cruise to cruise.

Considering how much those blocks weigh, probably better off not getting them while on board and just call after cruise to have it mailed out. BTW mine arrived within 2 weeks of calling in.

I tend to overpack, and llike another poster, I find them dustables rather than collectibles so I always give mine away. I find someone celebrating a special event, first cruise, anniversary, marriage, etc. They are always very happy to receive it!

Our next block is the Pinnacle Stratum.

I know that it is sent to you, with your names on it.

Does it have the ship name on it, as we don't have a Mariner block?

Aussie Frequent Floaters

I believe most ships give you a block as well. Not sure what is engraved on stratum

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Our next block is the Pinnacle Stratum.

I know that it is sent to you, with your names on it.

Does it have the ship name on it, as we don't have a Mariner block?

Aussie Frequent Floaters

Yes, the stratum has the ship name and date engraved. If you ask the LA nicely, they may also give you the normal crystal block too.

I had a very nice experience on Majesty for my 350 point level: received a block, certificate and photo with officers.

I think maybe the certificate starts at the 350 mark. That is exactly what happened with us.

Gwen [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It will be presented to you at the top tier event. A photo will also be taken with the LA (Shane) and the HD (John)

Nice! Thanks! That was the way they did it on Enchantment also. Little ships do have their perks. ;)

Congrats on the 350 milestone! :)

Sounds like MJ does it right indeed.

Thanks. What the MJ lacks in ship amenities, it more than makes up in great personable service. Every day we received some treat in our cabin. Since the cruise was only 4 nights with two ports, we didn't even have much time to miss the bells and whistles.

Thanks. What the MJ lacks in ship amenities, it more than makes up in great personable service. Every day we received some treat in our cabin. Since the cruise was only 4 nights with two ports, we didn't even have much time to miss the bells and whistles.

Thanks again! It's been a long, long time since we had been on twin sister Monarch. We really loved the crew on that

one! Will be interesting for us to be on MJ for the first time and remember the layout of that class of ship.

Happy to hear the crew is outstanding like Monarch was! Looking forward to spending our anniversary on board next

week! :)

Thanks again! It's been a long, long time since we had been on twin sister Monarch. We really loved the crew on that

one! Will be interesting for us to be on MJ for the first time and remember the layout of that class of ship.

Happy to hear the crew is outstanding like Monarch was! Looking forward to spending our anniversary on board next

Have fun and wishing you an early Happy Anniversary!!!

Pat - wishing you and Bucky a very Happy Anniversary. Have a great time.

Happy anniversary - I hope you have as great a time as we did.

Regarding the layout of the ship, it is outdated with a mezzanine level where the elevator closest to our room stopped requiring taking steps up to the customer service/shop level. I think the ship would pose difficulties for someone with mobility issues.

Anyone wanna trade.....

I have an extra Brilliance of the Seas crystal block (new in box) that I would be willing to swap for one of the following.....

Oasis

Allure

Harmony

Freedom

Liberty

Vision

Legend

Or

Independence

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

To Beachammo - My duplicate crystal blocks (new in the box) are Radiance and Adventure. If you had listed one of them, I would be willing to swap for your Brilliance crystal block. If interested, send an e-mail to: delitchfield at aol dot com.

Dennis

Edited by Dennis#1

To Beachammo - My duplicate crystal blocks (new in the box) are Radiance and Adventure. If you had listed one of them, I would be willing to swap for your Brilliance crystal block. If interested, send an e-mail to: delitchfield at aol dot com.

Dennis

Sent you an email....

Anyone wanna trade.....

I have an extra Brilliance of the Seas crystal block (new in box) that I would be willing to swap for one of the following.....

Oasis

Allure

Harmony

Freedom

Liberty

Vision

Legend

Or

Independence

I was happy to get ours from Legend, nice memento before she left the fleet. Miss that nice little ship! Getting MJ

block tonight. :)

Happy anniversary - I hope you have as great a time as we did.

Regarding the layout of the ship, it is outdated with a mezzanine level where the elevator closest to our room stopped requiring taking steps up to the customer service/shop level. I think the ship would pose difficulties for someone with mobility issues.

Thanks! :)

Yeah, I remember how it was a bit confusing getting around on Monarch...which was years ago. Agree...it may

be tough for peep with mobility issues. Though we have seen quite a few wheel chairs.

I was happy to get ours from Legend, nice memento before she left the fleet. Miss that nice little ship! Getting MJ

block tonight. :)

Happy Anniversary!!! Tell Shane and JD Hi from Linda and me :)

Happy Anniversary!!! Tell Shane and JD Hi from Linda and me :)

Thanks Ian! :D

Absolutely will tell them you said hello! Shane is pretty cool. Found out he is actively looking to start his modeling

career. He does always look very dapper!

Got invited to dinner with John on formal night. There were five couples, and we had a great time. We ended up

being #2 cruisers. What a surprise! Nice presentation of our crystal block last night, with photos and a bottle of

actually good quality bubbly this time! :cool: Having a great time! Though I still miss the Latte machine in the DL/CL. :o