AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

8 minutes ago, kids1stcruise said:

Where do enter the gift card numbers

i want to apply it to my balance 

Depends how you purchased, if you did it through carnival, you should just be able to make a payment and choose gift card, or call your pvp.  If you used a ta, you simply need to call them and they can do it.

40 minutes ago, kids1stcruise said:

Where do enter the gift card numbers

i want to apply it to my balance 

Login to your Carnival account, go to Bookings & Order Details, then click on Make Payment. On the payment page, be sure to pick the gift card tab, not the credit card tab.

I don't know if this is necessary, but at the top of the payment page, instead of the "Pay Balance" box (or whatever it says), I always use the "Choose Another Amount" box, enter the amount of the gift card, then scroll down, click the gift card tab and go from there.

On 1/15/2020 at 11:53 AM, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

Wow.  The Carnival cards didn't last long at all!

Princess $500 are sold out, only the $100 left.

As for shipping: I ordered two $500 cards yesterday.  Shipped today.  At first it said USPS, but it changed to "Miscellaneous."  This means UPS, from what I've witnessed in the past.  I will update when I get a delivery date.

Ordered Jan 14 (two $500 cards) - (the $1000 card became available hours later, cost me $0.59 by not waiting!)

Shipped Jan 15

Arriving via UPS Jan 17, signature required

2 hours ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

Ordered Jan 14 (two $500 cards) - (the $1000 card became available hours later, cost me $0.59 by not waiting!)

Shipped Jan 15

Interesting. I ordered mine the same day and they haven't shown up in my UPS app yet. 

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Interesting. I ordered mine the same day and they haven't shown up in my UPS app yet. 

If you check allstaterewards.com with you mobile device, you can see the tracking number.  I’ve had shipments not show up in the UPS app automatically.

For some reason, you don’t get the tracking numbers on the desktop site.  

6 minutes ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

If you check allstaterewards.com with you mobile device, you can see the tracking number.  I’ve had shipments not show up in the UPS app automatically.

For some reason, you don’t get the tracking numbers on the desktop site.  

Okay. Mine always show up in the UPS app automatically. It's probably just too soon. They always to about a week to arrive for me.

5 hours ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

Shipped Jan 15

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Okay. Mine always show up in the UPS app automatically. It's probably just too soon. They always to about a week to arrive for me.

When ours come UPS, they always arrive in either 3 days or 7 days. Well, except our last one, but Christmas screwed that up. It seems UPS takes the same amount of time, but the time Deluxe takes to process the order differs. I just find it odd that they manage to deliver some in 3 days but others take 7. And this was back before all the new members joined.

Oki-Doki, Got the best code of the year! 8080 Pointeroos!!! Yup, 8080 of them thar lil puppies....

It was New Year day and I was laying on a beach when all of the sudden a seagull dropped a poop bomb right smack on my forehead! It was right there and then or right then and there I got me an e-piphany for a code. I took out my hanky and wiped the poop bomb of my forehead to Save for later to show ma buddies.

Doo hope  not to have no more poop bombs in 2020.

Any-Hoo, There you have it. The code is in ma lil story above. Four codes 2020 pointeroos a-peach, oops, apiece. If you find it, no giving it out. I've been very busy lately and there are a hole lotta more codes...

Good Luck,

Cabo Bob :classic_tongue: 😎 :classic_tongue:  and his toungettes                                                                                                                          

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

Any-Hoo, There you have it. The code is in ma lil story above. Four codes 2020 pointeroos a-peach, oops, apiece. If you find it, no giving it out. I've been very busy lately and there are a hole lotta more codes...

Good Luck

Got 'em. 😊 And with that, I'm only 900 points short of 400,000.

Thanks, Cabo. Next time bring an umbrella.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

When ours come UPS, they always arrive in either 3 days or 7 days. Well, except our last one, but Christmas screwed that up. It seems UPS takes the same amount of time, but the time Deluxe takes to process the order differs. I just find it odd that they manage to deliver some in 3 days but others take 7. And this was back before all the new members joined.

Mine are pretty consistent at 6-7 days. I think I’ll have them Monday or Tuesday so they’ll probably pop up in my app this weekend.

23 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

24 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

Can someone be nice and share PLEASE  

1 hour ago, CABO BOB said:

Oki-Doki, Got the best code of the year! 8080 Pointeroos!!! Yup, 8080 of them thar lil puppies....

It was New Year day and I was laying on a beach when all of the sudden a seagull dropped a poop bomb right smack on my forehead! It was right there and then or right then and there I got me an e-piphany for a code. I took out my hanky and wiped the poop bomb of my forehead to Save for later to show ma buddies.

Doo hope  not to have no more poop bombs in 2020.

Good Luck,

Cabo Bob :classic_tongue: 😎 :classic_tongue:  and his toungettes                                                                                                                          

Got it! Thanks again for all your hard work Cabo Bob. the Code is in the Message if you Know Where to Look...

Edited by Tnlynch81
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

I figure I’ll survive with my 300k points...they can’t keep cards in stock long enough for me to run out of points.

Exactly. Besides, someone will come in a month and post the codes again, without the riddles. 😄

• Like 2

I don't mind posting them, but Cabo asked not to give it away, so I wanted to respect his request. I think he just didn't want them posted as quickly as his last ones in case anyone else wants to play along.

Since some of you don't want to guess, I hope this is an acceptable compromise for Cabo. The codes are in this post, they're just hiding. It's an old internet trick to hide text against a white background. So if you want to guess the codes for yourself, this is a spoiler alert, stop here. If not, keep going...

NEWYEARSAVE2020

NEWYEARSAVE20

2020NEWYEARSAVE

20NEWYEARSAVE

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

I don't mind posting them, but Cabo asked not to give it away, so I wanted to respect his request. I think he just didn't want them posted as quickly as his last ones in case anyone else wants to play along.

Since some of you don't want to guess, I hope this is an acceptable compromise for Cabo. The codes are in this post, they're just hiding. It's an old internet trick to hide text against a white background. So if you want to guess the codes for yourself, this is a spoiler alert, stop here. If not, keep going...

NEWYEARSAVE2020

NEWYEARSAVE20

2020NEWYEARSAVE

20NEWYEARSAVE

Well put O.C. Well put . A game to be sure. I have n0 problem with that.

10 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

NEWYEARSAVE2020

NEWYEARSAVE20

2020NEWYEARSAVE

20NEWYEARSAVE

Thanks!

From now on when CB posts I will just wait a couple of hours for someone like you to interpret for me!

• Like 1