AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

47 minutes ago, soonernstlouis said:

Has anyone been able to order Carnival gift cards thru Allstate in the past few days?  I am new to their app & was hoping to buy some to start paying on my next cruise.  Thanks

They sell out, disappear, and reappear in a few days.  It's a common thing.

Hopefully, they'll be back soon.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, E@syPe@zy said:

I've been back to the AARP site and the program is weak and really offers very little.  I am a member of AARP,  but the new program is a joke.  I did notice that in addition to using paypal, they have added google pay.  

Thank You so much for helping me with getting the Allstate Rewards Program to work!!! 

Glad to hear you got everything squared away. I would've thought the process for Allstate customers was quick & painless.

AARP has already brought back paying with a credit card, so there's that at least.

They run out before I get a chance because it seems they add them while I am at work. Hoping they will start adding them at different times! All I want is 3 a month to pay for my 2 cruises...

• Like 1

On 1/17/2020 at 10:07 PM, rukkian said:

I have seen codes there that never end up here, but usually they are around the same time.  Not sure where different cheers come from, I share if I get them in email, but rarely an fast enough in either spot.

Since Cabo Bob is on long term vacation the majority  of codes that will be mentioned  on this thread will only be the general email  ones that we get.

So, how about being a double agent and post those codes that never end up here that your 10,000 FB group members get?

3 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

Since Cabo Bob is on long term vacation the majority  of codes that will be mentioned  on this thread will only be the general email  ones that we get.

So, how about being a double agent and post those codes that never end up here that your 10,000 FB group members get?

I always check, but rarely am I able to beat others here.  I try to avoid that other place most of the time.

Edited by rukkian

20 hours ago, tylerzmommy said:

I hope you're right!  What concerns me is in looking at the terms for the RC gift certificates currently listed on the site, (if I'm reading them correctly) it looks like you can only use those towards a NEW booking not existing reservations. I'm hoping that if/when Carnival restocks, they will be the normal gift cards we all know and love.  Like many of us, I've got a sailing booked that I need to pay off and have been building up a $$ stash to redeem for the gc's.  Been watching and waiting for them to get restocked so I can (hopefully) jump on it while the jumpin' is good. 🙂 

Read even closer at the RC restrictions. Look all the way down at #12 "Certificate is nonrefundable and not replaceable whether lost, stolen or if booking is cancelled."

Non-refundable if BOOKING IS CANCELLED. Are you willing to risk losing every penny due to canceled cruise?

21 minutes ago, Galatz said:

Read even closer at the RC restrictions. Look all the way down at #12 "Certificate is nonrefundable and not replaceable whether lost, stolen or if booking is cancelled."

Non-refundable if BOOKING IS CANCELLED. Are you willing to risk losing every penny due to canceled cruise?

Nope!  That would cause quite a stir, I can imagine!  My guess is that the certificates would still be valid to be used toward a different sailing should one be cancelled.  I would sure hope so!! 

9 minutes ago, Wombservice said:

Still having a hard time accessing Rewards page to look at gift cards - is anyone else having these issues?  Page still says, “Page not found”.......

I can get in fine, on both my computer and my phone.

18 hours ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

They sell out, disappear, and reappear in a few days.  It's a common thing.

Hopefully, they'll be back soon.

This is where the gift of patience eludes me entirely.  I'm dyyyyyyyying waiting to see them show back up again.  I can honestly say I don't think I've ever wanted to throw my money at someone so bad for a gift card before! 😄

7 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

That's what I'm thinking. If someone here is rushing to share codes with that top secret group as soon as we post them, then why the heck are there codes in that group that never end up here? It appears some of the information is only flowing one way. We won't be the only ones missing Cabo Bob's codes.

3 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

That's what I'm thinking. If someone here is rushing to share codes with that top secret group as soon as we post them, then why the heck are there codes in that group that never end up here? It appears some of the information is only flowing one way. We won't be the only ones missing Cabo Bob's codes.

I have no problem with checking that group and sharing if they have something we don’t. That group resides near the bottom of my group list and if I happen to catch a code across my feed it’s usually one that has already be posted here. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wombservice said:

Still having a hard time accessing Rewards page to look at gift cards - is anyone else having these issues?  Page still says, “Page not found”.......

Start with the easiest idea first. Make sure you're using the right link: https://myaccountrwd.allstate.com/anon/account/login?campaign=145

You can also use http://www.allstaterewards.com, but that will just reroute to the URL above.

You could try clearing your browser cookies and cache. Since you're getting a "Page not found" error, I have my doubts that this would help, but it can't hurt to try. Also, have you tried using different browsers? It shouldn't matter which browser you use, but there could be something preventing it on your primary browser. If you have a smartphone, you can try it there too.

• 3 hours ago, tylerzmommy said:

Nope!  That would cause quite a stir, I can imagine!  My guess is that the certificates would still be valid to be used toward a different sailing should one be cancelled.  I would sure hope so!! 

And here is another term applicable to the RC certificates:   This offer cannot be used with certain restricted fares and is not combinable with any other promotion or offer, including, but not limited to Shareholder Benefits, and other dollars off and onboard credit offers, MyCruiseSM Upgrades, Companion Fare and Free Cruise promotions and benefits.

If you are like me, I almost always buy my cruises as part of a sale or other deal.  I have never paid "full" fare for a cruise.  So I would be worried about the "not combinable with any other promotion or offer" language.  There are no nasty terms like this that apply to the Carnival and Princess gift cards.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

How about these?

20Fanshop

Fanshop2020

2020fanshop

Fanshop20

Posted a few days ago (#1957).  Having said that, I think its best to do as you have done and post what you think are new codes even if its possible they are duplicate postings.   Better posted twice than not at all!

Edited by Petersonfcu
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

Start with the easiest idea first. Make sure you're using the right link: https://myaccountrwd.allstate.com/anon/account/login?campaign=145

You can also use http://www.allstaterewards.com, but that will just reroute to the URL above.

You could try clearing your browser cookies and cache. Since you're getting a "Page not found" error, I have my doubts that this would help, but it can't hurt to try. Also, have you tried using different browsers? It shouldn't matter which browser you use, but there could be something preventing it on your primary browser. If you have a smartphone, you can try it there too.

Thanks so much!  I’ve been using the Allstate app that has Drivewise on it to check my rewards, but  using your first link got me where I needed to go and opened the right page.  I guess Ill be using that now instead.  Thanks again!!

8 minutes ago, Wombservice said:

Thanks so much!  I’ve been using the Allstate app that has Drivewise on it to check my rewards, but  using your first link got me where I needed to go and opened the right page.  I guess Ill be using that now instead.  Thanks again!!

Glad I could help. I don't use the app, but I recently noticed they made some changes to it since the last time I messed with it. The iPhone app used to allow us to enter codes and buy cards straight from the app, but now it just opens the mobile browser. If you want to use your phone, just use that URL to go to the site on your mobile browser. For non-Allstate customers, about the only thing the app is good for now is if you want to do the Drivewise tracking.

2 hours ago, Wombservice said:

Thanks as well for the link.  I thought I was stuck using the app, but now maybe I can get rid of it.  🙂

1 hour ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

So on the allstate rewards home page, if you scroll all the way down, it says:

Shop our most popular brands

Carnival

1 new item!

Keep on the lookout tomorrow morning! (link doesn't go anywhere, at least not yet)

Unfortunately, that's been there. I clicked on it yesterday or maybe the day before. Got a little excited until it lead me to the empty page. Apparently, the indicators don't always clear from the site when the cards sell out. For a while after they sell out, if you go to the gift card page and look in the left side-bar where you can filter results, Carnival (x) will still show for some time, but eventually disappears.

It looks like a casualty of the new website format is my phone mobile browser does not show the tracking on my prior purchases now, it just comes up blank like on my firefox on laptop. I have the UPS app which will notify me if I have them sent to my house, but I cannot do that at my work, where I have the cards sent. Bummer!