AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

49 minutes ago, Petersonfcu said:

I am trying to encourage at least some other folks here to check  Allstate more often (as I do) and to post here immediately, which should increase the odds of all of us here getting a crack at any fresh cards regardless of what happens in  the fb group.  I refuse to be discouraged by some  anonymous fb group!!  Go team CC!!  🙂

I'll be glad to report when cards are in stock.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

I'm not an Allstate customer, but just curious. What can you use that Drivewise cash for? Buy gift cards? A credit towards your statement?

As I looked at the history of my points/cash, it became clear that the $$ was a Drive Wise sign on bonus.  Never expected it!  

I believe I can use the cash to buy cards, pay my bill, or get a check cut to me.  I'll just keep it there to buy cards....whenever they show back up.  At least it will get me started buying cards again.  I do know it's logging my driving now.  I wondered last week if I would have to open the App to get it to log my driving, but it pops up and tells me that it's logging my driving as soon as I leave the driveway.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, E@syPe@zy said:

I'm curious....has anyone won any of the sweepstakes??  Evidently it enters me once every day that I log into my account and you can also "purchase"  entries with your points.

I once won a $25 CPK gift card. It arrived about a week later.

• Like 1

When I purchase these cards they normally show up right around a week after I order them. A few days before they arrive they pop up in my UPS app.

Well...the ones I ordered on the 14th haven’t arrived. They haven’t shown up in my UPS app.

On the website the status is processed and no shipping info is available. The only thing I can figure is they sold me cards after they ran out and they’re waiting for more to come in...I don’t know. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Well...the ones I ordered on the 14th haven’t arrived. They haven’t shown up in my UPS app.

On the website the status is processed and no shipping info is available. The only thing I can figure is they sold me cards after they ran out and they’re waiting for more to come in...I don’t know. 

I ordered a gift card on the 15th and I received it by UPS today. Hopefully yours will arrive soon!

Edited by CruisinChandler

19 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

When I purchase these cards they normally show up right around a week after I order them. A few days before they arrive they pop up in my UPS app.

The card I ordered on the 15th says the same ($500) The card I ordered on the 16th ($1000) was delivered today.

1 hour ago, E@syPe@zy said:

I'm curious....has anyone won any of the sweepstakes??  Evidently it enters me once every day that I log into my account and you can also "purchase"  entries with your points.

I won a $25 gift card to Buffalo Wild Wings 

25 minutes ago, captainmayi said:

The card I ordered on the 15th says the same ($500) The card I ordered on the 16th ($1000) was delivered today.

Ordered a $1000 card on the 15th.  Notified by email today that it is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.   SO that would be seven days from order to delivery. 

27 minutes ago, E@syPe@zy said:

Did they notify you when you won?

24 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Good question.

I received an email stating:

Congratulations - You have won a Sweepstakes!

27 minutes ago, E@syPe@zy said:

I'm sorry....what is CPK???  

24 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

My google machine says California Pizza Kitchen. I've never seen one. Maybe I will in California.

They are found all over the US. There are quite a lot in the Northeast.

Edited by jbethel11
Misquoted.

13 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

They are found all over the US. There are quite a lot in the Northeast.

Well there aren’t a lot down here. Looks like a few in Texas. None in Oklahoma. None in Arkansas. One in Louisiana. None in Mississippi. One in Alabama. Atlanta has quite a few.

8 hours ago, E@syPe@zy said:

Okay.  California Pizza Kitchen.  There is actually one in Louisville.  Are they any good?  

8 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Well there aren’t a lot down here. Looks like a few in Texas. None in Oklahoma. None in Arkansas. One in Louisiana. None in Mississippi. One in Alabama. Atlanta has quite a few.

8 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Definitely not one in Oklahoma!! 

7 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I figure it’s gotta be good if they’ve got New York people eating California pizza. I wonder if the toppings are like...kale and avocado.

6 hours ago, Are.we.there.yet? said:

Arugula and avocado!  LOL!

It's more of a sit down restaurant, then a "build your own pizza" restaurant. Try to order online and see what you would get.

Edited by jbethel11
Added link.