AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

13 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

Are you listed on your husband's AARP membership as well? You're allowed to add a spouse to the membership for free. Then you each can have an AARP Rewards account and, from what I'm told, that will allow one gift card a month for each of you. I haven't tried it yet, but other CC users have confirmed it works. I've been hoping to catch some Allstate cards in larger denominations, but if I don't by the end of the month, I'll order a couple of them from AARP to cover January's limit.

Do you know if we have to have different email addresses? Just trying to figure out how to have 2 accounts if I am listed on his account. Thanks 

28 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Just bought 2 $500 cards! I had a feeling they would be up today because the RC giveaway was over at midnight! 
Happy to pay for Cheers! Waiting on a couple $100 cards to pay tips and taxes. 

Or not, I guess it’s not over until Friday. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

44 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

$500 cards STILL available as of 1/26 at 1:56pm CST

$500 cards still available as of 12:30 PM PST on 1/26.  I just ordered four of them.  The cards have been available for at least 12 hours, so the fb group did not buy them out in a matter of minutes as was the concern.    Of course,  will be curious to see if the cards arrive in 7 or 8 days as is the norm here on the west coast.  

Edited by Petersonfcu
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

As of 340 PM EST, I can get 500 as well as 1000 cards.  Maybe because I am an Allstate member?

That may be the case...although $1000 cards are also showing for me, though when I click on it, it says SOLD OUT.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jbethel11 said:

That may be the case...although $1000 cards are also showing for me, though when I click on it, it says SOLD OUT.

Ah.....you are right grasshopper, I just double checked and even though it was available on the sales page, after the click through, it was sold out.