AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

27 minutes ago, 1GaPeach said:

I am not an Allstate policy holder but my understanding is that if you are a policy holder you can earn cash rewards as well so you can use those Allstate cash rewards to purchase the discounted reward gift cards.

This is correct.  It can be used as a credit against your policy premium or for anything you purchase on the Rewards program.

33 minutes ago, 1GaPeach said:

When I try to access allstaterewards.com I get a message that the site cannot be reached.  A google search of that verbiage also does not lead me anywhere.  

Do you have a specific link?

Try:

https://myaccountrwd.allstate.com/anon/account/login?campaign=145

On the page, it should say:

Allstate Rewards®

Unlock savings on brands you know and love

• Earn points for safe driving
  • Redeem for savings on daily deals
  • Save on travel worldwide
  • Bid on auctions

1 hour ago, helene109 said:

What is drivewise cash? Same as points? Thanks 

Allstate customers receive cash bonuses for signing up for drive wise and for using the app.  I had no idea and I've been an Allstate customer for years.  If it wasn't for this thread, I would be clueless.  I just signed up a couple of weeks ago and last week I was given a sign up bonus of $130.  It was a very nice surprise!

For all you with log in problems you need to delete all Allstate cookies from your browser. This will alleviate the problem of them asking for your birthdate etc. This happens when you visit the site, log out but don't close your browser and then try to log back in. If you use Firefox you can easily delete the cookies by clicking on the lock symbol next to the website address. A pop up will come up and go to bottom where it says delete cookies and site data. Delete then re log in.

Edited by n6uqqq

8 minutes ago, E@syPe@zy said:

Allstate customers receive cash bonuses for signing up for drive wise and for using the app.  I had no idea and I've been an Allstate customer for years.  If it wasn't for this thread, I would be clueless.  I just signed up a couple of weeks ago and last week I was given a sign up bonus of $130.  It was a very nice surprise!

I have Allstate too I will have to ask my agent never received any cash!

13 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Just got my UPS confirmation... ordered cards Sunday. They will arrive Thursday or sooner. 

I'm so bummed. Mine still hasn't show up in MyChoice. I'm hoping it doesn't come Friday morning because I can't make arrangements to sign for it. I could re-route it to the UPS store, but that's well out of my way. I might have to do something I never thought I would and authorize delivery without the signature. Normally when my orders have processed the same day or day after, they've arrived in three days. Not this time.

Since you've gotten your UPS confirmation, does the shipping method still say "Miscellaneous" on your Rewards account?

26 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

I'm so bummed. Mine still hasn't show up in MyChoice. I'm hoping it doesn't come Friday morning because I can't make arrangements to sign for it. I could re-route it to the UPS store, but that's well out of my way. I might have to do something I never thought I would and authorize delivery without the signature. Normally when my orders have processed the same day or day after, they've arrived in three days. Not this time.

Since you've gotten your UPS confirmation, does the shipping method still say "Miscellaneous" on your Rewards account?

sorry about the issues! 
Yes... miscellaneous. 

15 hours ago, E@syPe@zy said:

I ordered a $100 card with my drive wise cash.

Two questions:

It says I have $0.00 in Drivewise cash, but I'm not a customer. Is there anyway I could even get Drivewise cash? Also, how long does it take to accumulate that many points? Thanks in advance!

3 hours ago, jbethel11 said:

Two questions:

It says I have $0.00 in Drivewise cash, but I'm not a customer. Is there anyway I could even get Drivewise cash? Also, how long does it take to accumulate that many points? Thanks in advance!

I got enough points for a $500 gift card in about 5 minutes entering the codes posted on this thread. 

5 minutes ago, bahacca said:

I got enough points for a $500 gift card in about 5 minutes entering the codes posted on this thread. 

That's not what I was talking about. Trust me, I have MORE than enough points. Drivewise cash is completely different than codes. You can use Drivewise Cash as real currency on Allstate, whereas points are used to supplement points. 

Edited by jbethel11
use not you

4 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

If you aren't there for a delivery they will make a 2nd . Assuming first time is Friday, 2and chance will probably be Monday. 

Also,  on my choice you can ask it to be delivered a different day. Might be a fee.

3 hours ago, jbethel11 said:

Two questions:

My understanding is that you do have to be an Allstate customer.  My cash bonus was for signing up for the Drivewise App.  I believe it's a % of your policy cost.  I have both Auto and Homeowners policies.  I know Allstate is a bit pricey, but I will say that any claims we have had, there have been no issues.  Allstate handled them fast and efficiently.  And no I don't work for Allstate!  

6 hours ago, helene109 said:

I have Allstate too I will have to ask my agent never received any cash!

It took about a week for the cash bonus to show up.  I didn't even realize that I would be getting one, so it was a very pleasant surprise.  I did have to log a couple of drive times, before it showed up.  So, make sure it's logging your driving.  When you start out going somewhere, it will show up on your phone and let you know that it's logging your driving at that time.  I had a heck of a time getting the app to work in the beginning.  I was about to give up, but once I let it have access to my phone's memory, it went like clock work.  

6 hours ago, jbethel11 said:

As of 1:50pm my time, I see $100, $500, and $1000 gift cards, all showing as IN STOCK.

Yes, I see all three Carnival denominations in stock.   Did a test run to checkout on a $1k card, and it appears real (not phantom,as is sometimes the case).  Of course, I jut bought a load of $500 cards, if I had known the $1k would be back so soon I would have waited.

2 hours ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

If you aren't there for a delivery they will make a 2nd . Assuming first time is Friday, 2and chance will probably be Monday. 

Also,  on my choice you can ask it to be delivered a different day. Might be a fee.

Yeah, they do charge a fee to deliver another day. I know they'll make a second attempt, I just get eager to have the in hand as soon as I can and don't want to wait the weekend. Too impatient. 😕

8 minutes ago, ober134 said:

Why can I no longer see the link/screen where I used to enter the promo codes?

Are you talking about the website from a computer or the smartphone app? I don't use the app, but have messed around with it over the years, and it used to allow us to buy gift cards and enter promo codes directly in the app. Now it just opens the mobile browser. If you're talking about the desktop site, make sure you're using the right URL. Try this one: https://myaccountrwd.allstate.com/anon/account/login?campaign=145

15 hours ago, jbethel11 said:

Two questions:

Drive wise cash is only for policy holders. 

I keep getting, "Unable to Proceed Our online system is unable to complete your registration with the information provided. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Please contact us to complete your registration, available". Anyone else getting this error? 

13 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

Yeah, they do charge a fee to deliver another day. I know they'll make a second attempt, I just get eager to have the in hand as soon as I can and don't want to wait the weekend. Too impatient. 😕

I understand. The sooner the gift cards are in your hand, the sooner your cruise will come. 

Or something like that.