Anything you forgot to pack and wish you did?

ChelePA

Did you pay extra for the willy dancer?

Sent from my SM-J320V using Forums mobile app

Along those lines.

I can't believe we went three pages without any one mentioning (or I missed it) the most important thing not to forget......

BIRTH CONTROL.

Not only is it very expensive on-board. You get a lot of the "wink-wink, nod-nod from the sales staff at the gift shop.

My travelling companion once only packed one shoe of each pair she bought with her lol. She only had the shoes she was wearing while travelling & flip flops. It was very funny on formal nights her in a dress and lace up shoes.

She has problems with her feet so couldn't just buy another pair.

We just laughed about it and made sure we took photos from the ankle up.😀

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Like someone else said, pack a few basic med supplies. Nothing fancy. Our last trip I February I came down with a head cold and went to buy Vicks DayQuil in the ship store. It's was ridiculously marked up. They wanted $15 for the same pack I could get for $4 at Target.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Always try to remember migraine medication, when your on a ship or in a foreign port trying to find something that specific its a nightmare- we always make sure we don't leave with any medication that might be tricky to find in a foreign land!

Small lightweight fold up tote bag for beach trips, spa trips etc bought one off eBay and it's been one of the best things ever!

Watertight bag/pouch that goes round my kneck so if we go on a jet ski or kayak adventure etc I can put my camera/phone/credit card/copy of passport etc with us at all times and it can't get wet

• 8 months later...
Poo~pouri for the bathroom and scented sachets for the rest of the cabin.

That poo pouri product is the greatest invention of all time! Just discovered it a few months ago and will def take it on my next trip instead of tiny perfume spray vials.

I will also add the earplugs are extremely useful, especially if your cabin is below a noisy deck. We were under the pool deck. Earplugs saved me.

Never thought of the sewing kit but an excellent idea. Have to remember that for my cruise in December.

Guest Services will give you one for free. I needed one on one of cruises, and it worked great! I also recently purchased some luggage tags with mini sewing kits inside. So cool!

Forgive me if I missed it somewhere, but my go to is duck tape. We have used it for something on all 8 cruises, from taping our suitcases when they developed a tear to securing banging drawers and doors in rough seas. I also cannot agree enough with OTC/prescription meds. I learned the hard way that generic Advil is 12 dollars for a bottle of 8 :o

These tips are all great!!! Keep em coming!

Man i'd recommend some type of blistex the medicated stuff and not the hard wax stuff and also stuff for sun blisters....I don't know what happened the one year we went snorkling the next morning I had sores all over my lips. The store doesn't carry anything like that and too see the doctor was a crazy amount of money.

I know it has been said before...BUT....I cannot stress enough bring any OTC meds that you usually use ....one cruise I forgot my Nyquil and Vicks nose spray ...last 3 days of cruise..ruined with bad cold and stuffed nose..could not breath to sleep !!!

• 2 weeks later...
Definitely something for constipation. My aunt had an issue our 2nd day and I had to go to the ship store to find something since she didn't want to go to the ship doctor. You try and explain what you need to someone who doesn't speak English as their first language. I am sure my face was red after trying to describe that she was "backed up" and what I was looking for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Forums mobile app

[emoji23]

Along those lines.

I can't believe we went three pages without any one mentioning (or I missed it) the most important thing not to forget......

BIRTH CONTROL.

Not only is it very expensive on-board. You get a lot of the "wink-wink, nod-nod from the sales staff at the gift shop.

My former co-worker found out on her honeymoon/1st cruise that she gets seasick, and didn't have any medicine. She went to the ship's doctor and the medicine worked to ease the sea sickness-but she got morning sickness when she came back. The medicine they gave her counteracted her pills and they both wanted to wait for a few years before they had a family. Ooops. Moral of the story-pack your own anti motion sickness meds.

My former co-worker found out on her honeymoon/1st cruise that she gets seasick, and didn't have any medicine. She went to the ship's doctor and the medicine worked to ease the sea sickness-but she got morning sickness when she came back. The medicine they gave her counteracted her pills and they both wanted to wait for a few years before they had a family. Ooops. Moral of the story-pack your own anti motion sickness meds.

While certainly a shocking surprise for her, I am not aware of any sea sickness medications that could interfere with contraceptives. It is most likely coincidental.

• 4 weeks later...