This Means War!

ecarbine

[*]No-one offers a 9-day "Best of the Bahamas" cruise...that could be done in 6 days, tops.

I believe it could be done in six hours, tops. [emoji6] And if it truly was between the Allure and the Magic, it would be like Goliath versus David. The captain of the Magic would just have to fill up his trusty sling shot and that RCI giant would sink in an instant and then all of those loyal royals would be like Jack from down in steerage clinging onto the edge of their cabin doors before they pass out and sink to the bottom of the sea to become food for those fish that are starving because of the decimation of the coral reef.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Edited by SNJCruisers

Onion is too stupid to even use the right ship, or research the name of the RCL ship used in the photo.

A true bunch of idiots!!!

Apparently you don't enjoy satire.

Don't you know that making satire about cruising is strictly verbotten. Cruising is too much to important human activity to be the subject of satire. Would it be OK to satire brain surgery, exploring Mars, or artificial intelligence research?????

Cruising is serious business. :mad:

(a tiny weeny bit of satire might be found above.)

Whaaaat? PLEASE! They just had to hire hackers to infiltrate and turn the robot bartenders aboard the Allure against them...and then it spread like a virus to the rest of the fleet...and now we have only 12 years before one of those bartenders running amok goes back in time to 1984 looking like Arnold Schwarzenegger...It's all RCCL's fault! I knew it!

:'):'):')

I'm sorry, but I don't find this particularly funny. That photo of the Carnival ship sinking, will haunt my dreams. It's terrible. Especially since I have an upcoming cruise on the Magic, in Sept.

Showing a picture of a cruise ship sinking is just wrong. Even in jest. :(

I'm sorry, but I don't find this particularly funny. That photo of the Carnival ship sinking, will haunt my dreams. It's terrible. Especially since I have an upcoming cruise on the Magic, in Sept.

Perhaps this will make you feel better ;)

9c4c5a2475baba38886d6d80b5325c7d.jpg

I'm guessing you have never seen the news. They show car crashes, plane crashes, burning buildings, and so much more that can't even list them all. You really need to join the world and get out of your bubble. BTW that was NOT the Magic. Nighty nite!:halo:

I don't live in a bubble, but I also don't have to enjoy all the horrible news.

I don't care if that ship was the Magic or not. It's a very realistic picture of a cruise ship, and it made me literally gasp when I first saw it. I would feel the same way about a picture of any cruise ship, sinking.

Also, the article went on laughing about passengers dying. Not funny to me.

I am so glad to read this news article. It explains a lot! When I was on the Valor a month ago we had a similar incident happen. We were awoken in the middle of the night with what I initially thought was thunder, but when I peeked out of my balcony window I saw another cruise ship along side ours and it appeared to be firing some kind of missiles. ( I thought it was a missile but now in hindsight I can definitely say it was cannon fire)

We were terrified to say the least!! We all knew that this was going to be the end of us!! I was crying and we were all in the halls just waiting to be blown to smithereens.

We asked several of the carnival stewards who were running up and down the hallway what was going on and one of them mumbled something about "escalation of hostilities" No one knew anything about anything that was going on. Everyone was terrified and trying to get to lido deck. (CD had announced "last meal buffet") My husband and I were in an even bigger panic than before because we wanted to have that last meal before we met at the pearly gates! Oh my lord what a scene!!! I never saw such food grabbing!!

Anyhoo, the missile/cannon fire stopped as suddenly as it began and the rogue cruise ship that had fired on us sped away. Luckily our ship came out relatively unscathed (that rogue ship needs some target practice I guess!). After we finished our special "last meal" repast we all headed back to bed to try and calm our nerves. The next day everyone was laughing and talking about the previous evenings adventures. It really added a special memory to our cruise trip and will be something we remember forever that we survived. I'm really sorry to hear that this has gotten so much more intense and sorry about the folks on the Magic.

Hopefully Carnival will be the victor in the next round. Happy sailing to everyone!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Now I have to scramble to find an alternative cruise for October. You know how hard it is to find a good cruise out of Port Canaveral on three months notice

And there will be revenge. Just hoping Carnival doesn't seek it against the Freedom of the Seas.

Oh, it's hard to play both lines against the other. Especially when there's less than six months between cruises.

I don't live in a bubble, but I also don't have to enjoy all the horrible news.

I don't care if that ship was the Magic or not. It's a very realistic picture of a cruise ship, and it made me literally gasp when I first saw it. I would feel the same way about a picture of any cruise ship, sinking.

Also, the article went on laughing about passengers dying. Not funny to me.

I am humbled here by the master of satire!!!

Brilliant!

It is escalating! Carnival has developed a "secret weapon" to prey upon the cruise lines.

28626931331_73e526caa0_z.jpg

While the lack of visible balcony cabins has me a little perturbed, the smooth design and composite hull should be able to deflect enemy (read: Royal Caribbean) radar impulses and make this a good, stealthy ship. Well, except for the whaletail funnel, which I assume can be retracted into the hull.

I am so glad to read this news article. It explains a lot! When I was on the Valor a month ago we had a similar incident happen. We were awoken in the middle of the night with what I initially thought was thunder, but when I peeked out of my balcony window I saw another cruise ship along side ours and it appeared to be firing some kind of missiles. ( I thought it was a missile but now in hindsight I can definitely say it was cannon fire)

We were terrified to say the least!! We all knew that this was going to be the end of us!! I was crying and we were all in the halls just waiting to be blown to smithereens.

We asked several of the carnival stewards who were running up and down the hallway what was going on and one of them mumbled something about "escalation of hostilities" No one knew anything about anything that was going on. Everyone was terrified and trying to get to lido deck. (CD had announced "last meal buffet") My husband and I were in an even bigger panic than before because we wanted to have that last meal before we met at the pearly gates! Oh my lord what a scene!!! I never saw such food grabbing!!

Anyhoo, the missile/cannon fire stopped as suddenly as it began and the rogue cruise ship that had fired on us sped away. Luckily our ship came out relatively unscathed (that rogue ship needs some target practice I guess!). After we finished our special "last meal" repast we all headed back to bed to try and calm our nerves. The next day everyone was laughing and talking about the previous evenings adventures. It really added a special memory to our cruise trip and will be something we remember forever that we survived. I'm really sorry to hear that this has gotten so much more intense and sorry about the folks on the Magic.

Hopefully Carnival will be the victor in the next round. Happy sailing to everyone!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am literally in tears over here lol. My family is looking at me like I'm crazy. Thanks for sending me to them looney bin! 🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣

Carnival Liberty December 2017

Carnival Liberty December 2016

. Well, except for the whaletail funnel, which I assume can be retracted into the hull.

Designed to masquerade as an Orca whale to blend in and confuse the enemy. Works great on Alaska cruise sea battle. RCCL will be totally fooled and won't stand a chance.