Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

Would love NV filling in for OA for summer, 2019 in Port C. If NV moves to Miami for 3-4 nights, what ship will do 3 & 4 nights from Port C.
I believe Eric thinks NV will be tasked with the 3/4 trips out of PC.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

It was off for a while (at least to my knowledge) seems to be back again.

There was also an ad for Grandeur.

I forget if it was Paul (Aquahound) or the Chief, but they seemed to indicate that those ads were not really what they appeared to be. I can't find the post offhand.

I forget if it was Paul (Aquahound) or the Chief, but they seemed to indicate that those ads were not really what they appeared to be. I can't find the post offhand.

We bought both and plan to take them out of service when they originally were scheduled for TA/TP. [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

March 2020 will be 5 years since Explorer has been to dry dock.

Can Explorer fit in the Victoria Dry Dock where Radiance has used the last 2 times?

Otherwise I assume she will have to go for a run to Singapore if still on the Oz and Alaska cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

March 2020 will be 5 years since Explorer has been to dry dock.

Can Explorer fit in the Victoria Dry Dock where Radiance has used the last 2 times?

Otherwise I assume she will have to go for a run to Singapore if still on the Oz and Alaska cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just an fyi SpringAussie, May 2016 Radiance last drydock was in Oregon

http://koin.com/2016/05/12/dry-docked-ship-brings-jobs-money-to-portland/

Biggest cruise ships so far in Victoria have been Crown and Ruby Princess, smaller than Explorer... some quick googling and I couldn't find the largest possible size. Maybe Cheng knows

I mentioned it several times. Those adds are done by ship brokers who want to initiate a deal without being authorized by the owner of the ship. If they really want to sell a Vision class they do it not via public internet.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Kinda doubtful when RCI said the ship was made for the Chinese market (a la Quantum). More likely it will swap with Quantum.

Once Mariner was moved to Far East In 2013, she was refit for Asian tastes.

Now that she’s scheduled to head bank to American waters, she will easily be refurbished “back” for the western market.

So RCI could easily do it again with Voyager or Quantum.

Several rumors go around about a second Quantum class ship sailing Australia from October 2019 to April/May 2020.

After the 2018/19 Australia season with just three RCI ships was released, I think RCI marooned as well by 2019/20 four ships for Australia are planned again.

That might well be a second Quantum ship joins the actual Australia fleet (Ovation, Radiance, Explorer).

I mentioned it several times. Those adds are done by ship brokers who want to initiate a deal without being authorized by the owner of the ship. If they really want to sell a Vision class they do it not via public internet.

Thanks, I thought it was something like that.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for that :)

Once Mariner was moved to Far East In 2013, she was refit for Asian tastes.

Now that she’s scheduled to head bank to American waters, she will easily be refurbished “back” for the western market.

So RCI could easily do it again with Voyager or Quantum.

Several rumors go around about a second Quantum class ship sailing Australia from October 2019 to April/May 2020.

After the 2018/19 Australia season with just three RCI ships was released, I think RCI marooned as well by 2019/20 four ships for Australia are planned again.

That might well be a second Quantum ship joins the actual Australia fleet (Ovation, Radiance, Explorer).

With the new terminal in Brisbane, a second Quantum Class ship is definitely a possibility

With the new terminal in Brisbane, a second Quantum Class ship is definitely a possibility

Yes, and that might also be the catalyst for a Quantum class ship doing the TP between Australia and Alaska each season, depending on conditions in the Chinese cruise market.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk