Harmony LIVE, September 16th - 23rd, 2017 - Our Cruise Wedding

christa4

Looks like you guys had a blast. Mmm, pizza. I could go for some now.

Have fun today upon embarkation and let me be the first to welcome you to Suite 1724.

ANDREW - Before I forget!! Sebastian is your Genie! You're going to LOVE him! Wait until you hear the types of things we requested but how he went way WAY above and beyond! I am going to have to write a long post on how amazing he's been just in the first 12 hours of meeting him!

I'm case you're wondering, 1724 accommodates 50 people quite nicely for a little in-room reception. 🥂

ebd555426d973cd432f5bd178bd99723.jpg

- Christa 💜

ANDREW - Before I forget!! Sebastian is your Genie! You're going to LOVE him! Wait until you hear the types of things we requested but how he went way WAY above and beyond! I am going to have to write a long post on how amazing he's been just in the first 12 hours of meeting him!

I'm case you're wondering, 1724 accommodates 50 people quite nicely for a little in-room reception. 🥂

ebd555426d973cd432f5bd178bd99723.jpg

- Christa 💜

Thanks for the heads up. Enjoy your day tomorrow and we will all be patiently waiting for some wedding pictures. 🙂

Well bells are ringing today for Christa and Joey! Congratulations on your special day, long, healthy and happy life to you and your groom! So special, you taking time out to share with us....OMG you are OCD... takes one to know one...! But people like you get 'er done! Your energy is infectious. Don't think about Cruise Critic today, just chill and enjoy it! Kiss Joey from all of us and don't do anything I wouldn't do......:halo: And be sure and go out on your balcony this evening and gaze at the Big Blue for us....:')

That's great! I can't wait to experience it! I've heard some great things about it!!! Do you know who their Genie was? I received an email from Sebastian stating he will be ours!

We have a Giant Schnoodle and a Saint Berdoodle! Meet Lady and Wally!

0d4f637bb1610e0034a711649b09b452.jpg

- Christa

With two cute dogs how come they can't "tie the knot" and cruise with you? I'm sure they are better behaved than some humas as thete woyld be no need to visit the doggie brig:p

They must really be busy!!:halo:

I wish Christa would just give us word on whether there has been any last minute port changes due to Maria:(

I was hoping for a damaged cabana report from Barefoot Beach, but they are on their honeymoon afterall. ;p:D

I was hoping for a damaged cabana report from Barefoot Beach, but they are on their honeymoon afterall. ;p:D
I'm on the same cruise. 1, 2, 5, & 6 are completely gone and 3 & 4 look they're currently under repair.afab026877036c532ee9908a8416142b.jpgae18614df93ab0c762c0c07fd8cc9258.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

They must really be busy!!:halo:

I wish Christa would just give us word on whether there has been any last minute port changes due to Maria:(

We're on a western so they're have been no port changes. Sea day tomorrow and then Cozumel. It's been awful quiet on deck 17 considering there's a wedding party up here. We did run into family that said the wedding was great.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk