How many days until your next Carnival Cruise?

CCHelp

On 4/2/2019 at 1:07 PM, dmet0225 said:

I checked my Hub app last night, and this is what showed up.  I had to look up exactly how long the cruise was going to last, and it's almost 22 quadrillion years.  I wonder how many suitcases I'd need.IMG_1075.thumb.PNG.596d50398484912580f5ee8deb3f4e18.PNG

Turns out, that's what the passengers on Gilligan's Island would have seen if they had installed the HUB app too.

That error isn't reproduced simply by assuming a 64 bit value got transposed poorly or something.  Interesting.  Now I'm curious how to get that value.

Oh, and I just realized: the "9" of 2019 on the right is partly off-screen.  So there is probably a leading digit we can't see to the left of "7962..."

Edited by ProgRockCruiser
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, bury me at sea said:

Tomorrow!  My suitcase is in the trunk of my car.  Will drop a few items in carry-on in the morning and off we go.  It's been over 500 days.

I'll be glad when I can say that. It'll be over 600 for me by the time I get there. 😭 Enjoy your trip you deserve it after that wait. 

25 minutes ago, cloudninecat said:

I'll be glad when I can say that. It'll be over 600 for me by the time I get there. 😭 Enjoy your trip you deserve it after that wait. 

Thanks.  I have our next one booked for just a couple of days under a year from now so we'll start a new countdown when we return.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bury me at sea said:

Thanks.  I have our next one booked for just a couple of days under a year from now so we'll start a new countdown when we return.

I'm hoping to start having one in the pipeline every 6 months after this. Just have to wait and see how the hub's new job pans out. 

1 hour ago, cloudninecat said:

I'm hoping to start having one in the pipeline every 6 months after this. Just have to wait and see how the hub's new job pans out. 

Every six months would be a dream.  I budget like crazy to cruise once a year, and feel blessed.  I am green with envy.

41 minutes ago, bury me at sea said:

Every six months would be a dream.  I budget like crazy to cruise once a year, and feel blessed.  I am green with envy.

We'll it REALLY depends on how the new job pans out. It's more money with lots of OT potential but until he actually starts in July we don't know what to really expect. I'm just dreaming at this point. Once a year might be more realistic. 

21 minutes ago, cloudninecat said:

We'll it REALLY depends on how the new job pans out. It's more money with lots of OT potential but until he actually starts in July we don't know what to really expect. I'm just dreaming at this point. Once a year might be more realistic. 

We can dream together.  Best wishes and regardless of how often, happy sailing.

• Like 1