How to complain to Celebrity

jazzy-blue

Returned 3 weeks ago from a cruise on Celebrity from Singapore on the Constellation.

There were several issues ( detailed in a review yet to be published ).

On my return I wrote an email of complaint to Celebrity guest relations as directed on board.

I have yet to receive an acknowledgement let alone a substantive reply.

Can anyone give me an email address of a CEO or other senior executive?

As I am in England I am not going to spend yet more money trying to phone them in the States.

Thanks in advance.

Returned 3 weeks ago from a cruise on Celebrity from Singapore on the Constellation.

There were several issues ( detailed in a review yet to be published ).

On my return I wrote an email of complaint to Celebrity guest relations as directed on board.

Can anyone give me an email address of a CEO or other senior executive?

As I am in England I am not going to spend yet more money trying to phone them in the States.

Thanks in advance.

I would send your complaint through either FB messenger or Twitter DM. I did that recently and had a call back within 24hrs.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

In my experience addressing problems while on the ship has worked well once off the ship, depending upon the problem, there is not much that can be done.

We are currently on the Constellation and have 2 issues both handled satisfactorily within 24 hours.

The best time to complain is when on board using the “Attention to Detail” card.

Anyth8gn else falls on deaf ears, or more likely filed in the circular file by a gatekeeper.

The only other way is by your feet or purse but even that may not be effective because they may be happy to be rid of a complainer that don’t appeal to their profile of who they are trying to attract.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

The best time to complain is when on board using the “Attention to Detail” card.

Anyth8gn else falls on deaf ears, or more likely filed in the circular file by a gatekeeper.

The only other way is by your feet or purse but even that may not be effective because they may be happy to be rid of a complainer that don’t appeal to their profile of who they are trying to attract.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

It depends upon the nature of the problem. We had an issue that couldn't be resolved on board, even after the exchange of several emails between the ship's guest services and HQ in Miami. After the cruise, I emailed then president and CEO Michael Bayley and received complete satisfaction.

• 3 months later...
I tried this email and it bounced back. Does anyone have a current email address. Thanks

She may have shut it down due to too many emails which need to be directed elsewhere, first, in the food chain.

bon voyage

I tried this email and it bounced back. Does anyone have a current email address. Thanks

Here again, it's unfair that you will have to pay extra postage, to mail a letter to the US, but the 'snail mail' route is what has always worked for me -- when I need to contact RCCL's Corporate headquarters. In fact, I used that very address (on Caribbean Way, in Miami) to successfully resolve an issue that I had with a post-cruise shore excursion, last February. Of course, snail mail does take a little longer, and it helps if you can give them a daytime phone number, where you can be reached. Good luck! :cool:

Did you use a travel agent? We had quite a few issues on our cruise last year. I told our travel agent and she was livid. She talked to Celebrity and we ended up getting a credit for a future cruise, which we are using in September.

I had an issue with a tour on disembarkation and called a UK number but didn't realize I was being charged premium rates. the call cost £23.00. I emailed Celebrity and after 5 weeks waiting and a couple of further emails i was refunded the tour cost, the phone call costs and was given future cruise vouchers.

It's very rare for me to have a complaint, but when I have I found Celebrity to be more than fair. I know absolutely nothing about the nature of the OP's complaint so this is not directed to them, but the customer is not always right. I've heard people complain about the most petty things seeking to get some extra OBC or a free meal.

It's very rare for me to have a complaint, but when I have I found Celebrity to be more than fair. I know absolutely nothing about the nature of the OP's complaint so this is not directed to them, but the customer is not always right. I've heard people complain about the most petty things seeking to get some extra OBC or a free meal.

But Charles -- even in cases where Corporate doesn't feel that the nature of the complaint warrants compensation, they always (AFAIK) send some sore of reply, or at least an acknowledgement of the communication. In his post, the OP states:

Sort of makes me think that the e-mail that the OP was given (by someone on board) might not have been valid. Hopefully, someone here can provide the OP with a working e-mail -- or, there is always snail-mail (and the OP does seem to have the correct address for that). The OP says that his complaints are reflected in his cruise review, which has been submitted. Hopefully, we'll get a link to that, once CC publishes it. It's always nice to know the details!;)

But Charles -- even in cases where Corporate doesn't feel that the nature of the complaint warrants compensation, they always (AFAIK) send some sore of reply, or at least an acknowledgement of the communication. In his post, the OP states:

Sort of makes me think that the e-mail that the OP was given (by someone on board) might not have been valid. Hopefully, someone here can provide the OP with a working e-mail -- or, there is always snail-mail (and the OP does seem to have the correct address for that). The OP says that his complaints are reflected in his cruise review, which has been submitted. Hopefully, we'll get a link to that, once CC publishes it. It's always nice to know the details!;)

Yes. Celebrity should reply to complaints. I too wonder if it was received by the proper person.