"LIVE" - Ovation of the Seas (April 9-26, 2018), Bill & Marie's slow boat to China

Welcome to Singapore! You should be able to get a good view of Ovation and Mariner from somewhere in the hotel, the cruise port is pretty nearby.
Thank you for the welcome. Too bad our stay is barely 24 hours.

Here's Ovation and Mariner.

0af2f6119ef175094b61f7fa03b78687.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

We have made it on board. Whole process was quick and painless. Even stopped and made all our reservations for our Ultimate Dining Package. Now in Windjammer for lunch.

28e70ef70b23d65d4920a89504566f5a.jpg

This is why her suitcase was over weight

e7e4ebd89cfcaf6706d600e2fcac6ac1.jpg

This is a small percentage of what occupies what we call Imelda's Closet, my wife is not named Imelda, but she is an Ilocano Filipina.

Hello and welcome to Singapore. Immigration was fairly quick, we then grabbed a taxi to the Marina Bay Sands hotel.

287458e395d57781534d47bd5b9ae9ec.jpg

1b25888a35c5b88b91cc030b19bd7bd5.jpg

Our room

beea8d8525be85e5e6379d452b9ffd6f.jpg

74a4e6e6d521ffa07eca57e99e2e978d.jpg

884063fed5418f6d235b2e6368014285.jpg

db7e7942400e67b7f6c1da75ac5e1cb7.jpg

Thanks for sharing the experience. We watched a program called luxury Hotels behind the scenes on Netflix last night. They covered your hotel! Just under 10,000 employees and 60 restaurants. They shared how the pool was built and what it took.

We are on Ovations in January for a Australia/New Zealand cruise. Sailed Anthem the first time she came came in the Western Mediterranean. Great class of ship!

Enjoy and looking forward to the posts! 🍸

We sailed on Ovation of the Seas from Hong Kong to Singapore in November 2016 and had an amazing experience. We also booked with Hong Kong Getaways and had a great day with Mandy. She was such a delight!

Enjoy your B2B. Thanks for bringing us along.

Just caught up Bill! Thanks for bringing some sunshine into this dreary, snowy Monday morning here in Chicago! [emoji51]

I am enjoying the pics already. New itinerary AND a new ship for me. I think I’m almost as excited as you are! [emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy your cruise! The Marina Bay Sands is a beautiful hotel. While in Singapore last year, we went to the top and had beautiful sights of Singapore. The pool looked amazing.

Enjoy the Ovation. Penang is a beautiful city. Phuket is amazing. We spent 5 days there in November in Patong beach. This is where the ships tender in. Brings back our memories of our time there. We loved Phuket.

Thanks for sharing your cruise experience with all of us!

tuning in! I have a deposit on the Ovation for next year but since there haven't been many reviews on her I'm a little hesitant.

Enjoy your cruise!

Quantum will be in Singapore as well at the end of the year. Don't let lack of reviews (or negative ones) scare you off.

We sailed on Ovation of the Seas from Hong Kong to Singapore in November 2016 and had an amazing experience. We also booked with Hong Kong Getaways and had a great day with Mandy. She was such a delight!

Enjoy your B2B. Thanks for bringing us along.

Thanks, great to hear about Mandy

Just caught up Bill! Thanks for bringing some sunshine into this dreary, snowy Monday morning here in Chicago! [emoji51]

I am enjoying the pics already. New itinerary AND a new ship for me. I think I’m almost as excited as you are! [emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris. The weather back home is something I do not miss.