The BEST NCL SHIP

aceparty

In 24 hours we should be on NCL ESCAPE. I have been on 25 cruises with NCL on 5 different ships, and not sure which ship I like the best. I would have to say the SKY the least. SPIRIT was the first, BREAKAWAY the last. We liked the DAWN before they took the Spinnaker out and turn it into rooms. Like the GEM for a smaller ship. But would have to Say we really like all the options on the BREAKAWAY.

We are doing a short 6night on The ESCAPE now, and will be back for 2 weeks on the ESCAPE in January. Looking into booking the transatlantic cruise on the ENCORE.

This is a personal/ judge mental opinion, but which ship is NCL's BEST SHIP?

You'll get every ship in the fleet named, just like if you asked which specialty restaurant is best. It think "Wizdiz" nailed it with the very first response:

"Whichever one I'm currently on or booked on".

Have a great time on the Escape, I'm jealous. The only thing I'll be doing this weekend is putting down grass seed and cleaning out my garage. Oh, and drinking beer.

You'll get every ship in the fleet named, just like if you asked which specialty restaurant is best. It think "Wizdiz" nailed it with the very first response:

"Whichever one I'm currently on or booked on".

Have a great time on the Escape, I'm jealous. The only thing I'll be doing this weekend is putting down grass seed and cleaning out my garage. Oh, and drinking beer.

LMAO I just thatched my yard and put grass seed down yesterday and today !

LMAO I just thatched my yard and put grass seed down yesterday and today !

I shovelled snow today....:mad:

I've only been on 3 NCL ships, with a third one booked for November (BLISS). My favourite was GETAWAY. Least favourite was DAWN. The SUN was my first and you never forget your first<3 Not as much fun and excitement as the GETAWAY, but she's special to me :)