Do you have the same addiction

and we are all talking about being a CC Addict, not a cruise addict. But nice threads, so thanks for that.

You are so welcome

Can't please everyone

and we are all talking about being a CC Addict, not a cruise addict. But nice threads, so thanks for that.

My name is susan, and i am a cc addict. I will read every live review. And God forbid some one is doing a live review while i am on a cruise. It makes me crazy to have to miss it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Mike, cc addict who goes in and out of recovery. I read/posted a ton last summer leading up to my family cruise in June then made last minute plans to jump back on the same ship 3 weeks later which led to more reading/posting. Posted my trip reports upon returning home and kept up with the forum for quite a while until I realized I needed to step away... at least until it got closer to my next cruise... and here I am refreshing the RCI and Alaska forums way more often than needed. :)

I used to be, but every time I log on there seems to be yet another issue or negative change from the cruise line. Now I hesitate to see what's next and often times just avoid altogether. Very unfortunate.

First step is admitting

My name is Cathy and I am addicted to CC

Need more of it when cruise is booked or just getting off

Get my fix reading others reviews

Yes (My name is, well, that's not important) Just call me 'Sir Cruisealot', but, I too, have the dreaded 'Cruise virus !!' (tears welling up) I-I've TRIED to quit !! Really, I have ! But-but, ya know when I see just ONE television commercial for ANY cruise line and-and actually SEE the ship, sailing along... I can't it !! I-I rush to my 'fixer', my MAIN source, let's just call it, Crusin Charley, okay?? And, and after my 6-7 hour, seven days a week FIX.. well, I'm in a 'better place', Hey-hey, it's NOT the blue place I wanna be, BUT, it'll do, till I can !! Until then, I'll just keep ole' CC close, know what I mean ??:D To ALL my fellow CC 'junkies' out thar, keep da FAITH !!

Mac

My problem goes one step past cc. I can't stop watching other people's cruise videos from YouTube.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

I'm Melissa and I too am a cc addict and YouTube video addict. Any time I want to check out a new ship or changes to one I've been on, or the same one I was on last year and will be on again at Thanksgiving even though nothing has changed[emoji12] . I think I need an intervention.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Forums mobile app

Hi, my name is Cheryl and I am so addicted to CC. We sail on the Anthem on May 17th and since we booked I have been reading everything I can on the ship and what is new with RC since our last cruise. We are Diamond members, been cruising for many years. First cruise was The Song of America. I'm more of a reader, I don't post just live through everyone's posts. There is so much good information to be had here thanks to everyone for sharing.

(y)

My name is Renee and I don't think I need to admit anything nor do I think it's a problem. Most people that are on here are all in the same boat as everyone else.

CC is my social media addiction of choice. I have been known to do the following:

1. Tell my family about things happening in the lives of my Cruise Critic “friends”.

2. Am more excited about seeing an RCI CC celebrity onboard ship than I would be a real celebrity (Travelgoddess1 and PCWalton).

3. Wander over to other lines’ boards, some of which I have no intention of ever sailing, just to see what’s happening. How else would I find out that Azamara no longer has a harpist in the MDR!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My addiction is affecting friends and family now. DH and I are cruising later this year with 3 other couples and I made all the wives sign up for CC. I link them reviews and send videos. I got upset when one of the wives didn't have CC on her phone. How can you know about the ship and ports if you don't do your research?!?!?

My problem goes one step past cc. I can't stop watching other people's cruise videos from YouTube.

Oh yes I agree. You tube can augment the cc information. Great place to research shore excursions.

There is a good video on Baltics 2017 on Serenade of the seas. It is about 54 mins and shows lot of SPB and Tallin and Helsinli.

I love those on a new ship who share information.

And I will always remember the Captain of Oasis of Seas who blogged the new ship and the crossing in initial cruise as well as float outs.

It was innovative for the Captain of new ship to do this. He became well known too.