T-shirt sale

BLAMBKY

They do it's usually on the last sea day...They have tables set up on the Lido deck and the t-shirts are $10. I'm sure you can buy them in the Fun Shop before hand but the price is higher so I always wait until the $10 sale.

CAUTION!!!!!!!!!! It is a mad stampede by people that you would think have never seen a t-shirt before in their lives! You could be stomped to death by a little old lady who is determined to get closer to the pile of t-shirts than you are!

Carnival must have changed t-shirt companies about two or three years ago. I've noticed the t-shirts at the $10.00 sale aren't nearly as nice as they used to be. The graphics tend to be a bit bland. Even the selection in the ship's gift shop is pretty limited.

Carnival must have changed t-shirt companies about two or three years ago. I've noticed the t-shirts at the $10.00 sale aren't nearly as nice as they used to be. The graphics tend to be a bit bland. Even the selection in the ship's gift shop is pretty limited.

Believe they changed the shops about a year ago to different companies

On our last cruise they did the $10 sale twice. Once set up in front of the Fun Shops around the third or fourth day, then another time up on the Lido in the afternoon (I think it was the first sea day). This is when otherwise normal people turn into crazed lunatics. The shirts on sale were different than the ones actually for sale inside the shop.

On our last cruise they did the $10 sale twice. Once set up in front of the Fun Shops around the third or fourth day, then another time up on the Lido in the afternoon (I think it was the first sea day). This is when otherwise normal people turn into crazed lunatics. The shirts on sale were different than the ones actually for sale inside the shop.

On the Dream it seemed like the destination tees were the ones on sale and I never saw much of a sale on the ship specific shirts which were the ones I wanted.

CAUTION!!!!!!!!!! It is a mad stampede by people that you would think have never seen a t-shirt before in their lives! You could be stomped to death by a little old lady who is determined to get closer to the pile of t-shirts than you are!

Lol!! And look out for those scooter people trying to get closer! They don’t care who they run over!! Lol!

But glad to hear that Carnival does have the T shirt sale.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The wear it once and then throw it away tee shirt sale is similar to the 4 or 5 for $20 sales you pass in Cozumel.

I prefer tee shirts that stand a chance of lasting for a few years.

Really? I have always thought the quality was pretty good. I will say I havent gotten one for probably two years though, but I have several that I have had upwards of 10years...