Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

Well I can promise you all, it’s been the most amazing cruise ever. Anyone that’s looked in on the “live from” over on the Crystal boards will be able to confirm. I Have been absolutely honoured and privileged to share this last sailing on the Symphony. Last night started out a little subdued  but today has just been unbelievable. My maid woke me up at 1.45 as she was a bit worried so I mustered up, had a rum punch for breakfast and headed for the pool. I Despise days at sea but this was the best ever. I Consumed far too much fruit, got photo bombed by Chris Tarrant and led the aqua aerobics in the pool. Currently enjoying a woo woo as the sun sets but secretly know in my heart I should have indulged in a Siesta as I’m booked for the most amazing carpaccio at sea in 45 minutes at Prego with some of the best  cruise buddies you could ever wish to meet. 

B2CAEFAB-88E6-4BDD-8404-D77CBA890DC6.jpeg

Edited by Daveywavey70
  • Like 5

The issue of proper TP roll installation can now perhaps be considered settled.  However, this still leaves the perennial unanswered question:  "How many men does it take to change a TP roll?"  The answer?  "No one knows, it's never happened!!!"  (Cue spooky music, ala TwilightZone) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

17 hours ago, Daveywavey70 said:

Well I can promise you all, it’s been the most amazing cruise ever. Anyone that’s looked in on the “live from” over on the Crystal boards will be able to confirm. I Have been absolutely honoured and privileged to share this last sailing on the Symphony. Last night started out a little subdued  but today has just been unbelievable. My maid woke me up at 1.45 as she was a bit worried so I mustered up, had a rum punch for breakfast and headed for the pool. I Despise days at sea but this was the best ever. I Consumed far too much fruit, got photo bombed by Chris Tarrant and led the aqua aerobics in the pool. Currently enjoying a woo woo as the sun sets but secretly know in my heart I should have indulged in a Siesta as I’m booked for the most amazing carpaccio at sea in 45 minutes at Prego with some of the best  cruise buddies you could ever wish to meet. 

B2CAEFAB-88E6-4BDD-8404-D77CBA890DC6.jpeg

Just read your thread. You sir are an inspirational ray of sunshine.  I will up my fruit consumption in your honor today! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, highplanesdrifters said:

Just read your thread. You sir are an inspirational ray of sunshine.  I will up my fruit consumption in your honor today! 

Glad you enjoyed it and glad you’re willing to assist.  We must do all we can to support pineapple growers everywhere. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 1/19/2022 at 8:40 AM, mysty said:

Greetings Coolers!

Today's funny.....

269628448_2402026173261076_2775200772683498313_n.jpg.df4b0f89d93049cf34be724c624726ee.jpg

Have a great safe fun day all!

Ah, this brings back fond memories Mysty!  Bill and Bunny Hoest (the cartoonist) were friends of my parents and I still have a few of the hand-drawn greeting cards they sent over the years. 

Edited by Dolcevita Diva
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Dolcevita Diva said:

Ah, this brings back fond memories Mysty!  Bill and Bunny Hoest (the cartoonist) were friends of my parents and I still have a few of the hand-drawn greeting cards they sent over the years. 

Happy to feed fond memories Dolce!  🥰

• Like 1

Lirio...Brazil (Or Brasiu, as I've heard it pronounced)!!  An unfortunate medical condition has always prevented me from visiting your lovely country.  I made research into Carmen Miranda and wonder if the new museum was actually opened.  If interested, here is a You Tube performance of my text in music.

https://cmu.app.box.com/s/loolot23hybracli9bcwraxyj0aq1146

• Like 2

Lirio, I was fortunate to work in Rio Grande do Sul for some time and will always feel grateful for the hospitality & friendship extended by the people there.  I would not want to choose where the best steaks were served between Brasil and Argentina.  But I must ask, what are those things in the water pictured above?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, QueSeraSera said:

Lirio, I was fortunate to work in Rio Grande do Sul for some time and will always feel grateful for the hospitality & friendship extended by the people there.  I would not want to choose where the best steaks were served between Brasil and Argentina.  But I must ask, what are those things in the water pictured above?

Birds on the wood stack that used to be a pier many, many years ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1