how do you find b2b cruises

Looking to find a b2b for late winter or summer of 2020.

Having trouble figuring out schedules for ships to find consecutive sailings, is there an easy way to do this? We are open to dates and itineraries just want to have a longer ride for our anniversary. Any suggestions would be helpful.

2 minutes ago, oddly excitered said:

Having trouble figuring out schedules for ships to find consecutive sailings, is there an easy way to do this? We are open to dates and itineraries just want to have a longer ride for our anniversary. Any suggestions would be helpful.

use a travel agent or a travel agent website and specify the ship name and a date range, you should see all sailings...   A good TA will help you get the same cabin for both legs of the B2B so you will not need to change cabins.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, oddly excitered said:

Anthem out of NY would be convenient since I assume you could drive to port, though after late Jan you'd have some boring itineraries for a B2B.

Adventure from PE does alternating 6/8 day sailings - that would be a very good B2B.

• Thanks 1

I just look up the port and timeframe I want to cruise and if a cruise leaves on x date for 7 days, I add 7 days and find the next cruise.  I have found some people think B2B's are actually pre-set which they are not.  They're simply two separate consecutive cruises.  We've done it once, have another booked next fall and will be booking another for the following spring.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, oddly excitered said:

Check out this b2b..........May 19th 2020 Seranade of the Seas  San Diego to Vancouver ( 7 night  Pacific Coastal Cruise) follow it it up  May 26th Seranade of the Seas Vancouver to Vancouver( 5 Night Alaska Cruise)

or just take a a longer cruise May 4th 2020 Seranade of the Seas Ft. Lauderdale to San Diego ( 15 night  Panama Canal )

Edited by Jimbo

3 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Check out this b2b..........May 19th 2020 Seranade of the Seas  San Diego to Vancouver ( 7 night  Pacific Coastal Cruise) follow it it up  May 26th Seranade of the Seas Vancouver to Vancouver( 5 Night Alaska Cruise)

or just take a a longer cruise May 4th 2020 Seranade of the Seas Ft. Lauderdale to San Diego ( 15 night  Panama Canal )

Funny you should mention this particular one.😁

We just booked the same  cabin for the 15 night PANAMA cruise and then the 7 night WEST COAST cruise.  Will get on the ship in Ft. Lauderdale, and 23 days later, get off in Vancouver. 😎

• Like 1

We only cruise once a year typically so prefer b2bs.  Did 9/5 nights on Navigator last year, 6/8 on Freedom the year before, 5/4 on Brilliance next month and 4/9 on Navigator/Explorer next November.  We have a great travel agent and while we’ve booked by ourselves in the past a good TA IMO takes all the hassle out of the planning. 

3 hours ago, DHADEN said:

Funny you should mention this particular one.😁

We just booked the same  cabin for the 15 night PANAMA cruise and then the 7 night WEST COAST cruise.  Will get on the ship in Ft. Lauderdale, and 23 days later, get off in Vancouver. 😎

My wife and I did an itinerary like this in May of 2017, did a 11 night Pacific Coastal Cruise and then the 7 night Alaska Cruise, from that we drove across the border from Vancouver and did a self guided land tour to Portland ,Oregon and viewed most of all the area that the movie "Twilight" was filmed at.  Then flew home from Portland, Oregon to Philadelphia.....in total we were gone 25 days.

We did the back to back cruise on Celebrity Infinity. Starboard side Balcony for the Pacific  Coastal and an aft  balcony facing the wake on the Alaska portion.

We had a great time!

Edited by Jimbo

3 hours ago, George C said:

Many ships do eastern Caribbean one week then western Caribbean next so no repeated ports . 

Been doing Serenade 10nite plus 11nite B2B, couple times with the 12n Repo included making a Boston to Eastern to Southern to Western Caribbean cruise. Was fortunate got same cabins last couple yrs. Enjoy retirement...

Edited by ONECRUISER

2 hours ago, fdthird said:

I would agree what many have said, work with a Travel Agent.   We just booked a back to back on the LOS out of Galveston in March, and the TA made it so easy.  

I book my own cruises and find consecutive cruises with no problem whatsoever.  So easy.

• Thanks 1

Thanks everyone. still waiting for spring and summer 2020 releases to finally decide. just so much indecision since we really don't have any real preferences on destinations. just trying to avoid or minimize air fare and stay with royal or maybe try celebrity for the first time. 

Don't let staying in the same cabin that big of deal. Because it isn't. The morning between cruises all you have to do is pack all your loose clothes into your regular suitcase Leave them inside your cabin, no need to put suiitcases out the night before like on a single cruise........... Your room steward  will make the switch for you................anything on hangers will be transfered to your new cabin on the second leg with your suitcases. You will not have to pick up a thing.

All you need to get off the ship and back on is your  old seapass card and new seapass card to get back on and pass port and valuables. Easy Peasy!

Edited by Jimbo

16 hours ago, George C said:

Many ships do eastern Caribbean one week then western Caribbean next so no repeated ports . 

We're doing a B2B on Harmon next year and there is one overlapping port.. Coco Kay.. I look at that as just a day to relax.. 

12 hours ago, fdthird said:

Ok...so do you just go back and forth on the web site looking for the same cabin to be open both weeks or do you call Royal?   What’s your method?

I'm not sure how you would know cabin availability or itinerary's without a little extra searching when putting a B2B cruise together. Very easy. Well worth the little time and little effort. I do all the leg work for all our cruises no matter the type or number of days. I never use a TA or the  cruise line for that. I use online TA sites (which I like better than RCs or other cruise lines websites)for my research. Then when I book onboard or directly with a TA I tell them exactly what we want. All they do is submit it.  We book early as having the same cabin for both legs is a biggie for us. Unpack once, repack once. 

Edited by davekathy

We have a back-to-back coming up in March, but ours are on two different cruiselines. I booked a 10-day southern Carribean on NCL out of Miami, and then I looked to see what cruises sail the day we arrive back in port. I ended up booking a 5-day Cuba cruise on RCL out of FLL. You can talk with a travel agent or cruise agent if you'd prefer. If you're comfortable booking it yourself, look on one of the aggregator cruise sites. Good luck and have fun!

[Ok...so do you just go back and forth on the web site looking for the same cabin to be open both weeks or do you call Royal?   What’s your method?]

We’ve always chosen the itineraries on our own, then called Royal to check to see if the same cabin was available for each leg.  Even if we do end up having to change cabins it’s not a big deal.