I will be long gone

dkjretired

21 minutes ago, dkjretired said:

Went on My Celebrity today to check a couple of things.  There is a new itinerary listed for wife and I with Celebrity Passages.   The page states that there are only 7275 days to go until we leave from Miami on Jan. 1, 2039.   

X's IT Department work at it's finest. 😎

Sometimes you just gotta laugh...

Edited by C-Dragons
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, dkjretired said:

Went on My Celebrity today to check a couple of things.  There is a new itinerary listed for wife and I with Celebrity Passages.   The page states that there are only 7275 days to go until we leave from Miami on Jan. 1, 2039.   

With some of the prices they are charging for suites many of us may need that long to save up! 

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

The Ultra-Premium Luxury Package: land, sea, air, and space.  Celebrity can partner with Space X. 

=X= better hurry, Sir Richard Branson will have this ultimate vertically integrated travel company organized and operational by 2025: Virgin Galactic Travel.

Edited by cruisefam38
  • Like 1

Did you recently purchase a future cruise placeholder from future cruises while on board?  I saw the same thing in my account until I linked one I bought to a future cruise that I can change up until final payment.  Once I did that it was updated and the perks and OBC I got in the deal were added.

4 hours ago, Raella B said:

Did you recently purchase a future cruise placeholder from future cruises while on board?  I saw the same thing in my account until I linked one I bought to a future cruise that I can change up until final payment.  Once I did that it was updated and the perks and OBC I got in the deal were added.

No, we didn't just appeared on my account this morning.   

This January 1, 2039 cruise also appeared on my reservation screen. Although I am married the reservation is only in my name. It is 1 day cruise from January 1, 2039 to January 2, 2039. I will be 86 on that date. I likewise thought this is a Celebrity cruise to the "other side" It really is something out of the "Twilight Zone"  Tom   

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, dkjretired said:

You will be able to fly your car to the port by then.

• Like 1