What suites have 2 bathrooms?

Well, the Spa Jr Suites on Quantum class have split bathroom.  One room is a toilet and sink and the other room is a tub, separate shower and sink.  We loved that set up.  DH could shave while I was showering and not have a foggy mirror.  It cut down how long it took to get ready.  So, not two completely separate bathrooms, but close.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, qa4ever said:

What ships have 2 bedroom suites @Host Clarea?

I know that Radiance class ships have 2-bedroom Grand Suites.

Hopefully Ken will come by and see this because I don't know all the other ships that have 2-bedroom suites.

The two bedroom Aqua Theater Suites on Oasis have two bathrooms. One is in the main bedroom; the other is in the hallway. Both are full bathrooms the one in the main bedroom has a tub; the one in the hallway only has a shower.

Edited by remy12
Edited after looking at my pictures of the suite.

2 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

I know that Radiance class ships have 2-bedroom Grand Suites.

Hopefully Ken will come by and see this because I don't know all the other ships that have 2-bedroom suites.

We have been in a 2 bedroom on Grandeur as well, 3 times. They arent listed on the website; I always have to call to book. We had one on the Vision many years ago. The Freedom class  ( I dont know if that is correct name) has them as does Oasis class. I was able to see them available for booking on Allure but not on Freedom; Freedom I had to call for booking it. Each one had 2 bathrooms; the master with a tub, the "kids" with a shower.

Edited by forgotmyCCname

30 minutes ago, forgotmyCCname said:

We have been in a 2 bedroom on Grandeur as well, 3 times. They arent listed on the website; I always have to call to book. We had one on the Vision many years ago. The Freedom class  ( I dont know if that is correct name) has them as does Oasis class. I was able to see them available for booking on Allure but not on Freedom; Freedom I had to call for booking it. Each one had 2 bathrooms; the master with a tub, the "kids" with a shower.

We currently have a 2 bedroom suite booked on Grandeur for April. We had been on a waiting list for any full suite since at the time they were all showing as sold out. One day I happened to check online and spotted a 2 bedroom suite guarantee. Figured with only four of them it was the most safe time to book a guarantee cabin. We ended up getting assigned one of the 2 midship. Don't know if that was a fluke of timing or not since when we booked our 2 bedroom aquatheater suite on Oasis for last year, it took calling and having the rep book it. 

2 hours ago, OSUZorba said:

The 2 bedroom Grand Suites have 2. The 4 Bedroom Vista Suites either have 3 or 4. Both types are at least on Freedom class. I think both are also on Voyager class, and I think there is a Vista on Oasis.

The Harmony and Symphony have a 4 bedroom Villa suite, the Oasis and Allure do not . The Oasis and Allure have adjoining 2 bedroom grand suites on deck 12, with hot tubs on the balcony. 

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc

5 hours ago, driftersdream said:

Spa junior suite on Anthem has two bathrooms but eliminated the walk in closet.  Made the junior suite seem small.  I wouldn't do it again.

Do any of the Junior Suites on Anthem have a walk-in closet? We also miss those from other ships.

On 3/22/2019 at 1:39 PM, BND said:

Well, the Spa Jr Suites on Quantum class have split bathroom.  One room is a toilet and sink and the other room is a tub, separate shower and sink.  We loved that set up.  DH could shave while I was showering and not have a foggy mirror.  It cut down how long it took to get ready.  So, not two completely separate bathrooms, but close.

This is great info!  Thanks!