Accessing booking

Anubi

I have tried to access my upcoming cruise on both my home and work computers and I keep getting an error message.  Is this because the cruise is 10 days out or some other reason?  

59 minutes ago, skynight said:

Alternate method. On the Princess website header

Go to My Account

Sign in and all your bookings will appear

I went in this way and everything was there.  Thanks so much for your help.  :classic_biggrin:

2 hours ago, Anubi said:

I have tried to access my upcoming cruise on both my home and work computers and I keep getting an error message.  Is this because the cruise is 10 days out or some other reason?  

You can access the personalizer/booking up to sailing day but only bag tags/travel summary within 5 days or so.

Just now, Colo Cruiser said:

You can access up to sailing day but only bag tags/travel summary within 5 days or so.

That's what I thought.  Thanks for confirming.  😊 

• Like 1

when I sign into my account and go to upcoming cruises, I get the message there is no cruise associated with this acct.  I can only access through the booked guests link.  It has been this way since the day I booked and paid in full through a travel agent.

its a little annoying cause logging onto my acct the login and password self populates and through the booked guest I have to enter all info every time.

58 minutes ago, SnorkelBoy said:

when I sign into my account and go to upcoming cruises, I get the message there is no cruise associated with this acct.  I can only access through the booked guests link.  It has been this way since the day I booked and paid in full through a travel agent.

its a little annoying cause logging onto my acct the login and password self populates and through the booked guest I have to enter all info every time.

I had the same problem. Somehow the cruise isn't associated with your email address. You can add your email under the Personalizer once you sign in through the Booked Guest link, and it should show up on your account next time you log in once they've processed the email addition.

4 hours ago, skynight said:

Alternate method. On the Princess website header

Go to My Account

Sign in and all your bookings will appear

That's what has always worked  best for me ... so now that's how I always do it.  :classic_wink:

2 hours ago, sciteach11 said:

I had the same problem. Somehow the cruise isn't associated with your email address. You can add your email under the Personalizer once you sign in through the Booked Guest link, and it should show up on your account next time you log in once they've processed the email addition.

I just checked and my email is the same on my booking and my captains circle acct.

2 minutes ago, ExDean said:

This is what I get: 

Looking for Cruise Personalizer?

The page you are trying to reach is unavailable or may no longer exist.

Never seen that one.

That does not look like a Princess website error.

Looks like a server error.