Next Platinum/Diamond Gift?

evandbob

1 hour ago, evandbob said:

Will it be the Carnival Pen????

Very funny! Didn't know how much I missed the pen and tiny pad until I needed them!  (btw -the gift we got in March were the Tervis tumblers)

1 hour ago, pe4all said:

Very funny! Didn't know how much I missed the pen and tiny pad until I needed them!  (btw -the gift we got in March were the Tervis tumblers)

We received the Tervis tumblers last week on the Dream.....

43 minutes ago, Keys2Heaven said:

Why is this such a big deal? You mean after all the thousands of dollars you spent with a cruise line, you really want to know about, at most, a $20 gift? Is that what loyalty to a brand means nowadays?

Just wondering what is the Brands loyalty to the customer who has spent over 200 days on their ship supposed to be. Nothing I suppose. Loyalty only goes one way in many peoples minds.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Keys2Heaven said:

Why is this such a big deal? You mean after all the thousands of dollars you spent with a cruise line, you really want to know about, at most, a $20 gift? Is that what loyalty to a brand means nowadays?

Sorry that you missed my sarcasm. Or humor.  Take your pick now that I pointed out the obvious.

Edited by evandbob
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/20/2019 at 9:45 AM, Keys2Heaven said:

I believe the OP was joking about the fact that they've removed pens from the stateroom and replaced them with pencils- leaving room for Carnival to make a pen a loyalty gift!

• Like 1