Icon of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

1 hour ago, Tough as Leather said:

I hope that the Icon class has an atrium like the Carnival Mardi Gras offering a  massive view of the ocean.

After my Royal Theatre blunder, I ain't saying a thing.

i know nothing.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

oh boy the Aqua theatre would clash with the Two 70.

and the Northstar would interfer with the Zip line.   

Two70 can be moved to another location similar to Mardi Gras.

Zip line can easily be moved.  Perhaps over Central Park.  Just no yelling.

Edited by soremekun

2 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

in my opinion the new class should have new things that other ships do not have.

Two 70 needs to stay at the back and so does Aqua theatre.  Zip line not so much.

I understand your point completely.  Differentiation entices people to cruise other ships in the fleet.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, soremekun said:

I understand your point completely.  Differentiation entices people to cruise other ships in the fleet.

I also have heard that the Mardi Gras is making news for all the advances CCL has made.

That ship is the quite special just like oasis was when it came out.  I just felt that with large windows floor to ceiling, they were made for front or back of the ship.

Perhaps RCI can put a roller coaster on new Icon and Carnival can put a Northstar on one of their ships.

• Like 1

After visiting the Kennedy Space Center today I had a thought on the large circular orb.  KSC used something very similar for a special effect where they had video showing all around you and it gave you the feeling of motion and actually flying.  

Knowing how Nick Weir loves the space programs at NASA (Flight and the Escape room) it would not surprise me if this was going to be used for something similar.

• Like 2

Just now, Ourusualbeach said:

After visiting the Kennedy Space Center today I had a thought on the large circular orb.  KSC used something very similar for a special effect where they had video showing all around you and it gave you the feeling of motion and actually flying.  

Knowing how Nick Weir loves the space programs at NASA (Flight and the Escape room) it would not surprise me if this was going to be used for something similar.

hmmm like a virtual reality circle vision.  sounds cool to me.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

That would fit well in Pt Canaveral😉

• Like 3