Cruise Critic Community
colesc15

Best drink package price recently?

Our next cruise is quite a ways out, but wondering what the best price is that someone got for the deluxe package within the last 6 months? Symphony in March we paid I believe $58 a day. I seem to remember the year before we paid roughly $40. I know typically the bigger ships seem to price higher. We'll be on Vision. 

22 minutes ago, colesc15 said:

Our next cruise is quite a ways out, but wondering what the best price is that someone got for the deluxe package within the last 6 months? Symphony in March we paid I believe $58 a day. I seem to remember the year before we paid roughly $40. I know typically the bigger ships seem to price higher. We'll be on Vision. 

We got $39 on Allure in February.

It was about 48 on oasis 6 months ago , paid about 45 on the few before that, if you buy it and price goes down you can get new price by calling we did this more than a couple of times.

I would like to know that question also.  I am booked for Oasis for New Years Cruise and price is $56.  I'm hoping it will go down however it has stayed the same for a few months now.  Heard maybe prices will go down for black friday if your cruise is after that.

Rather than wait for the price to drop to bottom levels, I would suggest buying it now and if the price drops just cancel and repurchase.  no penalties involved.   Also, be aware that the base price for the drink packages increased by approximately $5 per day earlier this year so prices from last year seem like a bargain !!!

I've bee watching since I booked in March '19 for a Sept '19 on Navigator. High was $56/ppd it's back to $52/ppd.

Current price on my Allure cruise for July is $52/day (I bought it at $48/day last month), and current price for my Explorer cruise over New Year's is at $56/day (I paid $50/day back in February).  I check daily to see if there are any price drops, but alas, none of the "sales" are relevant.

With a port intensive cruise to Punta Cana, Tortola, st Lucia, barbados and Antigua, I'm hoping price goes down. We've always gotten our monies worth at $60 a day but that's with more seas days and less than impressive islands 

We are leaving on the Liberty next Sunday. I have canceled and re-booked our drink package 3x to save $. The lowest I have found since we originally booked, $45. 

$47 for Navigator in March 2019 (purchased in 2018)

$52 for Harmony in May 2019

$49 for Independence in November 2019

$50 for Serenade in March 2020

Paid $44 for Indy 2 weeks ago. It was $52 when I first booked but eventually dropped to $49, then to $44. It leveled off at $45 for the month leading up to sail date. 

Allure for September is $49 (I booked yesterday). I'll check everyday for the next 130ish days for a drop. Even $1pppd is a $16ish discount. 

2 minutes ago, ToroAzul said:

Paid $44 for Indy 2 weeks ago. It was $52 when I first booked but eventually dropped to $49, then to $44. It leveled off at $45 for the month leading up to sail date. 

Allure for September is $49 (I booked yesterday). I'll check everyday for the next 130ish days for a drop. Even $1pppd is a $16ish discount. 

Interesting....the price for my Allure September sailing is still at $52.00

We are on Oasis May 26 and the price has been stuck at $54 for awhile now.  

1 hour ago, Mr. Candyman said:

Interesting....the price for my Allure September sailing is still at $52.00

22 of Sept

On 5/14/2019 at 6:53 PM, Cru1s1ng2009 said:

46 on grandeur for next month

Hmmm big price for small ship. Right now my nov cruise is $47. And this past april the lowest i saw it was $42. I was hoping for $42 again

On 5/14/2019 at 5:18 PM, colesc15 said:

My price is the very best "zero."   With the wonderful Diamond benefits, we never spend a nickel on booze or wine on a Royal cruise.   We never do the drink packages.