Free Cruise Critic onboard

Yorkvillain

On the Breakaway last month I could access the www.cruisecritic.com website when connected to the ship's wifi but not logged into my included 250 minute plan. I could not access the boards, I got the spinner of death and timed out.

In a thread a few weeks ago someone said they could access the boards, so perhaps it was just the Breakaway, or my device or who knows.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul Bogle said:

On the Breakaway last month I could access the www.cruisecritic.com website when connected to the ship's wifi but not logged into my included 250 minute plan. I could not access the boards, I got the spinner of death and timed out.

In a thread a few weeks ago someone said they could access the boards, so perhaps it was just the Breakaway, or my device or who knows.

Can confirm,  I could access the NCL boards on the Gem in January. It was painfully slow of course, which might be what you experienced.

3 hours ago, Paul Bogle said:

Confirmed, I had no issue accessing cc message boards via mobile device on Breakaway in January. 

19 hours ago, Paul Bogle said:

ditto, the spinner of death, was looking for something to kill a little time during 29 day cruise, it did not work for me.