Free one scoop of gelato Captain's Club

yvrbos

44 minutes ago, lynn2002 said:

I'm on the Celebrity Apex in the summer for a 12 night cruise.  First time with Celebrity but I am a Select member of the Capt.Club.  My daughter who has been on all the cruises I have been on is 17 and too young to join the club, however, with she get the perks I get on her card and get a free gelato?  If not she can have mine.

LOL! With what you are probably spending on the APEX 12 night cruise treat her to a gelato even if you have to pay extra.  By the way there is always free ice cream (decent too!) in the Oceanview Cafe (buffet).😃

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, lynn2002 said:

I'm on the Celebrity Apex in the summer for a 12 night cruise.  First time with Celebrity but I am a Select member of the Capt.Club.  My daughter who has been on all the cruises I have been on is 17 and too young to join the club, however, with she get the perks I get on her card and get a free gelato?  If not she can have mine.

For the price on an E-class cruise, I don't think I'd be worrying about a free scoop of gelato

10 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

Won't they be melted by then?😜

I remember a time when they still had the free coupons going to get my gelato and when I handed it over she said oh don't worry save it for another time. Bonus 😆 

57 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

I remember a time when they still had the free coupons going to get my gelato and when I handed it over she said oh don't worry save it for another time. Bonus 😆 

WHAT ????  REALLY ???

When we went to " cash in " on our free gelato, the young lady put 2 scoops into each cup.

When we told her we " graduated " to Elite and were " entitled " to a complimentary gelato, she took out a scoop from each cup and put it back into the container. A true story.

LOL--- Ya think if I brought this " unfortunate " situation to the attention of the Complaints Dept ( Guest Relations Counter ) it would have qualified us for a plate of chocolate strawberries with the " Sorry to hear about , etc, etc " form letter ?

2 minutes ago, Pinboy said:

WHAT ????  REALLY ???

When we went to " cash in " on our free gelato, the young lady put 2 scoops into each cup.

When we told her we " graduated " to Elite and were " entitled " to a complimentary gelato, she took out a scoop from each cup and put it back into the container. A true story.

LOL--- Ya think if I brought this " unfortunate " situation to the attention of the Complaints Dept ( Guest Relations Counter ) it would have qualified us for a plate of chocolate strawberries with the " Sorry to hear about , etc, etc " form letter ?

She recognized your mugshot on a internal staff memo about you tripping a waiter. Karma!  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, emmas gran said:

Get A RS or above and have as much as you want!! Done that on Connie 2/3 times and on Millennium

You know we never get around to doing this! 

E+ and always stay in a RS or PH...I must be ‘owed’ hundreds by now!

Just watch, next cruise I will remember and go to get my freebie and find out that they no longer come as a CC or room perk...Just will not taste as nice if I have to pay for it!!!

43 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Our last Celebrity cruise was September 2019 and the Gelateria was still offering the waffle cones. 

Oh I was on a September 2019 cruise also think it was the Equinox but I didn't see the cones.

On 2/5/2021 at 11:26 AM, drakes2 said:

Some people just like free stuff even if they can afford to pay. 😄

On 2/5/2021 at 11:55 AM, cantstopingcruising said:

Freebies are fun!

Too funny... considering how much one pays for a cruise. 😂

Everyone should realize that nothing is ever “free”.

Marketing 101. 😎

5 hours ago, chemmo said:

Just watch, next cruise I will remember and go to get my freebie and find out that they no longer come as a CC or room perk...Just will not taste as nice if I have to pay for it!!

I think your Gelato perk is safe. 😉

Edited by C-Dragons

15 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

Oh I was on a September 2019 cruise also think it was the Equinox but I didn't see the cones.

I had a waffle cone on the Equinox in late February 2020 with my FREE gelato.  I went with strawberry.