How do an 87 and 89 year old get home from Freemantle?

Kindergirl

Well, I guess it is time for me to head to bed. Hope I sleep. Thank you all for spending this night with me. I agree with Cherie - I would be honored to cruise with any one of you. You are a special group of people. With our own super hero!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, sotiris said:

Why do you have a heart in yours I don’t have one?  Do you have to select something?  Just wondering.

You have to earn those bad boys (hearts) by posting at least ten satisfactory, non-sissy, posts in a row, to be scored by a jury of twelve senior posters, known appropriately as the "gang of eleven and a half"  sitting in serious judgement  😬

• Like 11
  • Haha 12

2 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

Capture.JPG.8db35fc38328eabb7a3e5d9ee0ffd566.JPGIs this what you're wondering about?

If so it may be that it only shows up on your own posts if someone reacts to your post, but for other peoples' posts it's always there so you can react to it.

Roy

Thanks for the explanation, Roy.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, sotiris said:

Thanks for the explanation, Roy.

And once you react to a post that generic heart changes for you to the icon for the reaction you chose (like, haha,or thanks).

Roy

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

You have to earn those bad boys (hearts) by posting at least ten satisfactory, non-sissy, posts in a row, to be scored by a jury of twelve senior posters, known appropriately as the "gang of eleven and a half"  sitting in serious judgement  😬

I think I just spit my wine on the computer laughing 😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I've been here from the start, but I'm going to have to head to bed, too. It's my turn at the senior grocery hour tomorrow and I don't normally do mornings.

I'm going to set my alarm with enough time to check this thread first thing tomorrow morning.

I hope @Kindergirlisn't still sitting at the airport waiting for DL 2993, due to arrive at 11:06pm or DL 2791 due into TPA at 12:55am. 😥

Goodnight, all. It's been a pleasure to help and cheer on this family with all of you.

• Like 6

Since some of us are still here but I admit I am about done for the day I do have a question for Copper. Is the Maasdam still on schedule to disembark her passengers without any complications at San Diego. Have also found that the Rotterdam left PV to meet up with the Oosterdam to transfer supplies to bring to the Zaandam. Now I know what I was seeing on the ship tacking websites when they were together west of Cabo and it looked like a tender was in the water. When Captain Albert posted last night he did not mention anything about this. Im sure we will all get a update from Kindergirl. Been a looooooong day with hopefully a happy ending.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, rjbean4 said:

Since some of us are still here but I admit I am about done for the day I do have a question for Copper. Is the Maasdam still on schedule to disembark her passengers without any complications at San Diego. Have also found that the Rotterdam left PV to meet up with the Oosterdam to transfer supplies to bring to the Zaandam. Now I know what I was seeing on the ship tacking websites when they were together west of Cabo and it looked like a tender was in the water. When Captain Albert posted last night he did not mention anything about this. Im sure we will all get a update from Kindergirl. Been a looooooong day with hopefully a happy ending.

Maasie is still enroute San diego with a scheduled arrival in four days, 27 Mar 20

Rotterdam is now headed southbound in the Pacific, about even with Manzanillo, Mexico while Zaandam is northbound, I believe now off the coast of Peru. It will be several days prior to those two sisters meeting up with those medical supplies Rotterdam is carrying

Capt. Albert's blog is your friend 

https://www.captainalbert.com/ 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, sotiris said:

I’m good for a couple more hours and maybe another glass of wine (or two).  I have senior hours shopping tomorrow morning, too.

I can do a couple of hours, but I’m going to have to interact with the corkscrew again.

Smooth Sailing! 🙂🙂🙂

• Like 3

I am sorry to keep everyone waiting so long. They arrived safe and sound!!!! Tired but okay. @Copper10-8 my mother would like your address if you are willing to email it to me. 

I took a short video but now it seems like I can’t share it here. 
I will share it publicly on my Facebook page if anyone wants to see it. 
Search Deb Kingston Kinder

They made it safe and sound everyone, thanks to you!

• Like 46
  • Thanks 3

As I said earlier I am celebrating with an Inca Cola:

IMG_8917.JPG.55f62720bf12cbd786796b8f9cfb7ba4.JPG

It's the last one I have from my last complete Grand Voyage, last year's Prinsendam Grand South America.  I've needed a special occasion to break it out.

Roy

• Like 11