Hauraki Sea east of Auckland NZ
Noordam

At Sea Atlantic
Koningsdam

At Sea Pacific
Eurodam Destination Puerto Vallarta eta 3/24
Zaandam (with Passengers) Destination Fort Lauderdale eta Balboa PN 3/27
Maasdam (with Passengers) Destination San Diego eta 3/27

Koningsdam now appears to be at anchor off Bridgetown, Barbados along with Mein Schiff 1 & 2, Vision of the Seas, and several other cruise ships.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Latest on the Holland America Blog

UPDATE March 21 (2:15 p.m. PT/5:15 p.m. ET): The following is an update for Amsterdam, Maasdam and Zaandam. We will provide further updates as they are available.

AMSTERDAM: The ship is alongside at Fremantle, Australia, where disembarkation began today, March 21, local time. Full disembarkation of all guests is expected through March 23. Carnival Australia Care Team members will be assisting in Australian air hubs. Additionally, select ship staff trained as Care Team members will accompany those guests that require it on their flights.

MAASDAM: Maasdam departed Honolulu on March 20 at 6:14 p.m. and is en route to San Diego, California, with a planned arrival on March 27 for guest debarkation. Maasdam took on enough fuel and provisions at Honolulu to comfortably make the journey to San Diego.

ZAANDAM: The ship departed Valparaiso, Chile, today and is sailing north with the intention of arriving at Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, on March 30 where guests will disembark. Holland America Line is in the process of finalizing the necessary permissions to transit the Panama Canal on March 27. Guests have been asked to temporarily hold off on making their air arrangements until all confirmations have been received. The ship took on fuel and provisions in Valparaiso for the onward journey, including necessary medications for anyone who was in need of a refill.

• Like 3

Rich, FYI for your list, Oosterdam has departed Cabo San Lucas (crew only) and is headed northbound, destination listed is Long Beach, CA (adjacent the Port of L.A.) with a scheduled arrival date of Wed, 25 Mar @ 0700 hrs 

20 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

Rich, FYI for your list, Oosterdam has departed Cabo San Lucas (crew only) and is headed northbound, destination listed is Long Beach, CA (adjacent the Port of L.A.) with a scheduled arrival date of Wed, 25 Mar @ 0700 hrs 

Thanks for the heads up John!

Will be watching for her from our house👍
Both Panorama and Inspiration have been out in our area over the past week.

Have a good day John.

Denise😊

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

I appreciate the information. Update applied.

Just now, St Pete Cruiser said:

Thanks for your fleet updated report.  Looks like Koningsdam is at the dock in Bridgetown with about 8 others anchored offshore.  Maybe in decision about proceeding around South America???  The others probably are scheduled for Europe.

Somehow I don't think, in these uncertain times, that she'll be making that long trip around the horn. Looks like the area outside Bridgetown, Barbados is becoming another anchorage location (after the Bahamas) 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, St Pete Cruiser said:

Thanks for your fleet updated report.  Looks like Koningsdam is at the dock in Bridgetown with about 8 others anchored offshore.  Maybe in decision about proceeding around South America???  The others probably are scheduled for Europe.

2 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

Somehow I don't think, in these uncertain times, that she'll be making that long trip around the horn. Looks like the area outside Bridgetown, Barbados is becoming another anchorage location (after the Bahamas) 

I was about to give the same answer, but wanted to list the ships involved

here they are:

Docked
ms Koningsdam
Mein Schiff 1
ms Panorama
SeaDream1

at anchor
Mein Schiff 2
Vision of the Seas
AIDAluna
AIDAperla

• Like 2

I hesitate to put this here, but since I have been posting HAL updates, I will.

(March 22, 2 p.m PT/5 p.m ET): This morning aboard Zaandam, 13 guests and 29 crew reported to the ship’s medical center with influenza-like symptoms. Out of an abundance of caution, we have now asked all guests to remain in their staterooms until we have more information. There are 1,243 guests and 586 crew on board.

Zaandam is following the response protocols that have been developed in coordination with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Since it is flu season, and COVID-19 testing is not available on board, it is difficult to determine the cause of these elevated cases at this time.

full information is at https://www.hollandamerica.com/blog/ships/ms-zaandam/statement-regarding-zaandam/

thread started about it is at https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2743010-flu-on-zaandam/

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, richwmn said:

I hesitate to put this here, but since I have been posting HAL updates, I will.

full information is at https://www.hollandamerica.com/blog/ships/ms-zaandam/statement-regarding-zaandam/

thread started about it is at https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2743010-flu-on-zaandam/

Personally, I thank you for any news you are willing to share, Rich!  I might cringe when I read it, but I appreciate you keeping us informed.

• Like 1