Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

5 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

Thank you. I’ve been absent from this one for quite a while now too. 

I check in on Bella’s thread but mostly comment here. It’s hard to keep up with both and keep the conversations straight!  Very sorry about your cat, I’m sure you miss him terribly.  

• Like 5

Hey Below Deck Med fans. The new season 7 starts on July 11th and features a new yacht for Captain Sandy. If you are interested in getting a peak here is a good article. She looks like a real beauty.

https://www.boatinternational.com/yachts/news/home-yacht-below-deck-mediterranean-season-7?fbclid=IwAR0nj4p3MfUA-o_SuV4LOHzX7eERsFbryul_4xZSdqY1LtwKSOcr--4zC4Y

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

The weather broke a bit so we went for a leisurely walk around the lake. One one end of Lake Harriet there is a huge rose garden. It's maintained by volunteers. It looks like we hit just about peak - some blooms are starting to fade, some perfect bloom and some just budding.

Can you imagine living in that house across the street? Wouldn't that be lovely.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Good afternoon from our garden in North East England.

It was 80°F at lunch time when we had a light lunch.

I hope everyone is well and having a good day.

IMG_20220623_125014.jpg

That looks lovely.  I also think you have a wonderful garden!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

Ax throwers are at it again!B8AB808E-E6B3-44D4-ACEE-15A47DF133CA.thumb.jpeg.6370b32ecc166564c95df878e077a4f1.jpeg

My daughter and grandson relieved some stress.  They needed a night out.

Having recently participated in some axe throwing this past Fathers Day, I agree its a great way to relieve some stress.

I wonder if there are any axe throwing leagues, similar to bowling or dart leagues? 🙂  Time to hit up The Google.

• Like 4

Ax throwers are at it again!B8AB808E-E6B3-44D4-ACEE-15A47DF133CA.thumb.jpeg.6370b32ecc166564c95df878e077a4f1.jpeg

This whole concept still baffles me. Places are popping up all over the country now of this.

Maybe I should start a new thing like "Hand Gernade Throwing"? You think it would catch on?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

This whole concept still baffles me. Places are popping up all over the country now of this.

Maybe I should start a new thing like "Hand Gernade Throwing"? You think it would catch on?

All the ax throwing places around us are byob , so what could possibly go wrong 😁.

• Haha 13

18 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

It would definitely would make some Olympic sports, such as shot put (sp?) far more interesting.

As would flaming arrows archery.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

@Luckynana we are planning on going to Happy Hour @ Terrace Tavern tomorrow.    Was it Shawn, bartender that you know?

Yes.  Good memory!!  Sean has blue eyes and dirty blonde hair.  I hope he's working when you go!  I've known Sean since the day he was born!  Good guy, that Sean is!  Enjoy your Happy Hour.

Just now, Luckynana said:

Yes.  Good memory!!  Sean has blue eyes and dirty blonde hair.  I hope he's working when you go!  I've known Sean since the day he was born!  Good guy, that Sean is!  Enjoy your Happy Hour.

Tell him Jim and Maryann said hi!  We'll get there one of these days!😉

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Glad to see you in good spirits. It helps to keep you grounded while caring for a patient. I wish you the best.

Healing prayers for Andy.

+1

4 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Good afternoon from our garden in North East England.

It was 80°F at lunch time when we had a light lunch.

I hope everyone is well and having a good day.

IMG_20220623_125014.jpg

That quiche looks wonderful!  Have a great day, Pauline and Graham!

3 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

I check in on Bella’s thread but mostly comment here. It’s hard to keep up with both and keep the conversations straight!  Very sorry about your cat, I’m sure you miss him terribly.  

+1

• Thanks 1

Did you have "a go at it" also, Marietta?  Is your son all better now?

Hugs to your daughter and grandchildren💕

My daughter and grandson relieved some stress.  They needed a night out.

Absolutely!  Hugs!!

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

My youngest granddaughter is graduating middle school this afternoon.After the graduation we are going out to eat at her favorite restaurant.

Congratulations!  Enjoy your meal!

14 minutes ago, George C said:

All the ax throwing places around us are byob , so what could possibly go wrong 😁.

The place I went to this past Sunday was at a brewery, where I spent the first 3 1/2 hours eating and drinking while listening to live music before signing up for axe-throwing.  Had to sign a few waivers first just in case I accidentally took a finger off.

I could not bring my beer into the throwing cage but I could step out as often as needed to "wet the whistle". It's amazing the thirst you can work up tossing an axe for 30 minutes. 😄

Edited by HBE4
  • Like 3
  • Haha 6

14 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Just started watching the new FX series "The Old Man" with Jeff Bridges and John Lithgow. Boy this is really going to be good. At 72 years young who recently recovered from cancer and COVID he is an ultimate bad ass. The physical acting in some of the first episode fight scenes was incredible. Give it a watch.

Just heard about this series from a friend last night will definitely check it out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

My youngest granddaughter is graduating middle school this afternoon.After the graduation we are going out to eat at her favorite restaurant.

Congratulations Lenny to your youngest granddaughter for her graduation today.

I hope you all have a wonderful meal and time together tonight.

Graham.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

+1

That quiche looks wonderful!  Have a great day, Pauline and Graham!

+1

Thank you Maryann.

I hope you have a wonderful day too.

I had a steroid injection in my right knee just over 3 hours ago and so far so good.

We went to the beach after the doctors and had a nice snack.

• Like 8