Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

Just now, grapau27 said:

We had some Sorrento's pizza every day.

It was delicious and the best we have ever tasted.

I have been eating pizza possibly longer than any person who posts on this thread and I know the difference between good and bad pizza.Sorrentos gets my vote for delicious pizza.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Keksie said:

Until they get big it doesn't hurt if they bite.  They have a lot of teeth but not much pressure.  Squirrels on the other hand hurt like the dickens.

We used to leave food outside for a feral cat that visited, one day he was there with a possum and a raccoon, i guess he told the others we served good food. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 14

Well I think I broke the washing machine today 🥴.  I attempted to wash an area rug, nothing super heavy but about 3 x 5 in size .  I chose the “bulky items” setting. It went thru the first cycle fine, but then wouldn’t drain after the 2nd cycle. I tried the “drain& spin” cycle but it just hums.  My Mr Fix-it drained it with a hose and will be looking at You Tube videos tonight.  I have faith in him!  If not, in his words - “just replacing the rug would’ve been cheaper”!

• Like 6
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, Keksie said:

Until they get big it doesn't hurt if they bite.  They have a lot of teeth but not much pressure.  Squirrels on the other hand hurt like the dickens.

How do you know these things? I've never been that close to either animal to even touch it, much less let them bite me! You must be a whisperer!

37 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Well I think I broke the washing machine today 🥴.  I attempted to wash an area rug, nothing super heavy but about 3 x 5 in size .  I chose the “bulky items” setting. It went thru the first cycle fine, but then wouldn’t drain after the 2nd cycle. I tried the “drain& spin” cycle but it just hums.  My Mr Fix-it drained it with a hose and will be looking at You Tube videos tonight.  I have faith in him!  If not, in his words - “just replacing the rug would’ve been cheaper”!

I learned my lesson years ago and take unusual or bulky items to the laundromat and use their huge machines.  It's a trip I don't care to do but there's a nice shoe store and our favorite bakery that make it worthwhile. 😀

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, helen haywood said:

We just got off Equinox in Port Everglades this morning.  This was my favorite cruise photo…the last photo I took!!  (That’s Celebrity Infinity and Allure.)

34727710-EB5F-40F9-90DE-4CD1A78B38EF.jpeg

Welcome back😀  beautiful photo.   Hope you had a great cruise.

I'm sure your kitty will be happy to see you😺

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jagsfan said:

He turned the wrong way coming off the elevator and walked into the parking garage to where our car was…and it wasn’t there. He spent half an hour walking up snd down the rows carrying the enormous gift basket, sure the car was there, he just wasn’t seeing it. 
He finally went to the front desk to report our car stolen. The clerk asked if he left it in the riverfront garage or the city side. 
The light dawned. We had never ever noticed there was another garage. 

Not quite the same, but Susan does not pay attention to where we park.  One time, we were walking to our SUV in the parking lot, and she was not paying attention to where I was going. She walks to an SUV about 4 spaces from ours, opens the door, and starts to get in.   And she scares the bejesus out of the lady sitting in it.  Right color, right make, but a couple years older than ours.  Of course, I am standing there, watching this play out.

Why am I reminded of that story?  Tonight, we stopped at a store, and I waited in our SUV while she dashed in.   I look in my rear view mirror and see her pass by, and I wonder why it is taking her so long to get in.  There she is, a few spaces down, trying to get in another SUV. Right color, but wrong make and model.  Now, I just shake my head.

• Like 2
  • Haha 15

1 hour ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

How do you know these things? I've never been that close to either animal to even touch it, much less let them bite me! You must be a whisperer!

I volunteer at a wildlife refuge.  We take in injured and orphaned (and kidnapped) native wild animals.  We treat their injuries, raise the babies and release them back into the wild.  Right now the nursery and nicu are very full so I have been working in there most of the time.  

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Made a trip to Home Depot yoday and saw this on my way out.  Guy had loaded 25 sheets of drywall onto the roof of his car.  Even scarier was he thought the twine that they supply to tie the red flags to long loads would secure it.  Thats about 1200 pounds he has on the roof.

Part of me wanted to follow him with the camera recording waiting for the  accident to happen.

Screenshot_20220917-213510_Gallery.jpg

20220917_150355.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 7