Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

I'mmmmmm Baaaack!!!

Sorry it's been awhile. I don't think I can even get caught up with this thread so my apologies if I missed something.

@Ozark_Kid Happy Birthday John. I'm thinking of you.

Many of you have followed us on the Bella Cruise. What an incredible time. I was so happy to now be able to put a face to some of the names I correspond to on a daily basis here. I must say everyone was incredible and so nice. I feel blessed to know you. I am slowly getting back into everyday life. I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I hope everyone is doing well.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I'mmmmmm Baaaack!!!

Sorry it's been awhile. I don't think I can even get caught up with this thread so my apologies if I missed something.

@Ozark_Kid Happy Birthday John. I'm thinking of you.

Many of you have followed us on the Bella Cruise. What an incredible time. I was so happy to now be able to put a face to some of the names I correspond to on a daily basis here. I must say everyone was incredible and so nice. I feel blessed to know you. I am slowly getting back into everyday life. I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I hope everyone is doing well.

I hope your knees and ankles have settled down Greg.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, StanleyandGus said:

This is my garden today- gardening is going to have to wait for a bit!

17326AC3-C821-4E90-9F9E-5DDC3B373DC1.jpeg

It's only 78⁰ out right now so I am gardening inside moving tomato plants from 2.5 inch pots to 5 inch pots.  They will head to the raised beds April 14th if all goes well. 

image.thumb.png.a073f5c7c54868c3d93b4f7d78e887ea.png

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

I hope your knees and ankles have settled down Greg.

Thanks Graham and yes swelling has gone completely down. Every cruise it takes a couple of days to get back to normal. Knees are better. I keep forgetting how much walking you do on a cruise ship.

• Like 11

44 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Thanks for all of the Happy Birthday wishes 😊 

Looks like RC wanted to make it a special day for me too.  Today they sent out a notice that they are dropping the pre-cruise testing for the Hawaii to Vancouver cruise in May!

Happy Birthday, John! 🎂 🎈  Hope it’s a beautiful day of celebration for you with family.  Dropping the pre-cruise testing is the best gift ever!

When will you folks get into Oahu?  Where are you staying?  We were wondering if you’d be interested in meeting up before our cruise?  Would be great to meet you before we board.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, NHProud said:

We have 3 teams in the sweet 16 …… UCLA , Michigan State and San Diego State .  At least one has to survive to the next round.  We have house guests so can we watch ? 

On the Men's side still have 8 of the 16 left on my bracket.

On the Women's side still have 10  of the 16 still alive.

41 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

On the Men's side still have 8 of the 16 left on my bracket.

On the Women's side still have 10  of the 16 still alive.

What I didn’t state clearly is my husband attended those universities . Good luck with your picks.  

Edited by NHProud
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, OnTheJourney said:

Did your friends go on the Invitational cruise this past May? 

I'm not sure... they're always jetting off here and there (one couple is in Argentina right now), so I can't keep up with all their adventures.  But THAT cruise definitely was one to remember!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

Happy Birthday, John! 🎂 🎈  Hope it’s a beautiful day of celebration for you with family.  Dropping the pre-cruise testing is the best gift ever!

When will you folks get into Oahu?  Where are you staying?  We were wondering if you’d be interested in meeting up before our cruise?  Would be great to meet you before we board.

If all goes as planned we will arrive Sunday afternoon.   We will be staying at the Hilton Hawaiian village Waikiki .  Our Assistant TA, Sharon,  😃  is setting it all up.  Then when we get there she will say let's go and I know then for sure what we are doing.  😆  

Maybe we can figure out sometime to meet up.  I now Monday will be a busy day for us.  So Sunday afternoon or before we board.   We are cruising with two other couples. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Our Assistant TA, Sharon,  😃  is setting it all up.  Then when we get there she will say let's go and I know then for sure what we are doing.  😆  

Translation:  Happy wife, happy life!  🤣

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Thanks for all of the Happy Birthday wishes 😊 

Looks like RC wanted to make it a special day for me too.  Today they sent out a notice that they are dropping the pre-cruise testing for the Hawaii to Vancouver cruise in May!

Happy Birthday, great present!!

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, akcruz said:

Hope you both are feeling better soon.  So far we are both OK here, a few good nights sleep do wonders.  Did see on FB a few others brought that "C" souvenir home as well as various other head and GI things.  Hoping we are good, was already at book club this week.

21 hours ago, derorim said:

I hope you and Carol don’t get it.  But so far I feel like I just have a cold.

Sorry to hear about your neighbor.  That’s scary.

Well, this Covid Virgin (me) is no longer a virgin.  Tested Positive this morning, and spent most of today in bed.  This cough is annoying.

Carol was neg earlier today 

• Like 9

We came home from our cruise to an unusually high norovirus outbreak in my town and surrounding area in North TX. It even made the local news. Parents are keeping their kids home from school.  Washy washy for sure, more than usual.  AND we try not to touch our faces with our hands but that's so hard to do.  Hoping for better news soon AND that we don't catch it.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Luckynana said:

Well, this Covid Virgin (me) is no longer a virgin.  Tested Positive this morning, and spent most of today in bed.  This cough is annoying.

Oh, no Maryann!  I hope it stays mild for you and anyone else.  
Also hope @derorim has a mild case.  Glad your knee is better. If it’s not one thing it’s another!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Oh no, Maryann.  Keep hydrated, continue to rest. I hope it doesn't last much longer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Sending you my best wishes Maryann for a quick recovery.

Graham.

Screenshot_20221224_110439.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, taznremmy said:

Yes he is still there Maryann.  I told him you asked about him and he gave me a hug to give to you.  
Sorry/Thanks…I got the better end of the hug. 😹😁

Thanks Pat!  Harvey is a sweetheart!

8 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Wishing all who have covid an easy time.

Maryann, hope your, Carol's and husbands covid tests are negative.  Please tell Carol I said hi. 

I overdid the walking, standing (think Schooner's) on the cruise and now I'm paying for it but if I had to do it all over again, I would!

We're mulling Bella 2 and will make a decision later day.  

Thanks Bonnie!

I hope you and Jack can join us on Bella 2

Try to take it easy and rest up!

• Like 5