Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

25 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Good friends of ours live in Michigan, so I rooted for them.  Sadly, I think I jinxed them😳

Really didn’t want to see Taylor Swift in the Super Bowl🥴 it was a dilemma as I love Kelce,Mahomes and Andy Reid.

I don't think Taylor Swift will be at the Super Bowl. She has a scheduled concert in Japan. 

• Like 3

I read where she can finish her concert in time to fly back for the Super Bowl. The last concert in Japan is the tenth so doable.  Her Australia tour is a few days after the Super Bowl.  She is young, she can handle the jet lag!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Coralc said:

I don't think Taylor Swift will be at the Super Bowl. She has a scheduled concert in Japan. 

Oh I hope you are right!  I am tired of the Taylor cutaways on the TV.  Sorry if I offended anyone.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jmh2006 said:

Oh I hope you are right!  I am tired of the Taylor cutaways on the TV.  Sorry if I offended anyone.  

I don’t mind. I think she is beautiful. 😉

• Like 6

Anyone cruise on Princess recently?  

I’ve just done some searching for July this summer and RC prices are insane and we are considering the Enchanted Princess. It won’t have the flair of the RC big girls but that’s OK.  One week on her is half the cost of a week on a Freedom Class ship, and her inaugural cruise was November 2021.  That would be in a comparable OS.

We have done 12 cruises with Princess but haven’t sailed with them in over 10 years. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

I’ve just done some searching for July this summer and RC prices are insane and we are considering the Enchanted Princess. It won’t have the flair of the RC big girls but that’s OK.  One week on her is half the cost of a week on a Freedom Class ship, and her inaugural cruise was November 2021.  That would be in a comparable OS.

We have done 12 cruises with Princess but haven’t sailed with them in over 10 years. 

No, but if you try Princess I'd love to get your thoughts.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Should consider MSc yacht club , way more perks that rccl , thousands less than celebrity suites, internet and drink package is included, private pool and hot tubs, lounge has nice entertainment. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Last one we did with them was 2017, but we are booked on the new Sun next January.  Their inaugural was supposed to be on 2/4, sailing the Med, but it got cancelled because the ship wouldn’t be completed. 

Royals prices were way to high, and we could get the new ship with all included, much less than Oasis.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Luckynana said:

They are adorable, Marietta!!!

They belong to my son who lives in Colts Neck, I wish I saw them more often.  They are so much fun along with the older one Wendall. Poor Wendall is on medication for heart failure, he is thirteen years old.

• Like 4

On 1/27/2024 at 8:32 PM, ReneeFLL said:

I guess I missed something.

Not really, just some high school-type pettiness from the local Mean Girls squad 😉😇  Some people can't let go of a, um, lets say "personality conflict" for lack of a better phrase.

On 1/27/2024 at 7:39 PM, #55worktoplay said:

Poor Jimbo. I think his words and how he says things are taken out of context sometimes.  Deep down I believe he means well.

On 1/28/2024 at 8:32 AM, A&L_Ont said:

I agree with you.  He reminds me of my FIL Art who has passed; the occasional comment could be worded better or just not made to avoid a situation. 

I agree with both.  Often times, it's a case of "shoot the messenger, not the message". People speculate all the times about all the things. Had you or I posted the exact same thing, nobody would raise an eye brow.

On 1/27/2024 at 9:28 PM, Ocean Boy said:

I'd put my money on Monopoly.

I really hope he's just taking a voluntary time out & has not been issued an invitation to play monopoly.  While some of this postings may not always be agreeable, I've never seen anything that breaks the rules. Unless the magic fairy dust gets sprinkled pretty quickly.

Edited by HBE4
  • Like 12

On 1/28/2024 at 9:26 AM, Ocean Boy said:

Someone is having a birthday today. Jade is two years old.

20240115_174446.thumb.jpg.3c10fcec9a12a5c6fbad746e9ea90371.jpg

20230513_103712.thumb.jpg.4a99ffaefd113f3ce8a59caf73801c31.jpg

Once Leonard awakes from his 17 hours of slumber, he'll wish Jade a happy belated birthday.

20240129_1511422.thumb.jpg.b3f9b8c06abf9af7d71e153205577154.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 12

1 minute ago, helen haywood said:

I’m extremely lucky to have such a cat (and the “touch.”) 😁

my first cat Chelsea she would let me do that. Kylar won’t even let anyone of us hold him except for my son. He does like to be petted.

• Like 4