Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

8 hours ago, Paul from Maryland said:

Even though the instructions say to not rinse them (same for poultry) I always do.  I'm careful to avoid splashing outside of the sink area and do a careful cleanup afterwards.

I wash everything before cooking. I keep a spray bottle of bleach water under the sink and spray everything down after. In addition to killing bacteria it keeps everything white!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

I find her irritating but then again I am told I am irritating!!!!!!

Just now, DaniDanielle said:

Thank you very much.  It is the fiftieth anniversary of my 21st!

Just now, DaniDanielle said:

Thank you very much.  It is the fiftieth anniversary of my 21st!

The only positive for me personally about Judge Judy is that she was born in Brooklyn.😀

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

Best birthday gift ever! Again it’s upside down and I didn’t drink yet!!!

Happens to me too (the upside down picture posting) -- don't know why some pictures are ok and some like yours...

Wishing you many happy returns (and to cruising) 🍷🎂🍦. You're just 10 days younger than my DH 🤪

9 hours ago, grapau27 said:

34f this morning.

It is cold and the road in our close is icy.

It is my late mam and dad's 71st wedding anniversary today so we are just going to have a quiet day in watching Judge Judy on TV.

Oh my is that judge Judy from over here?  A few years ago they contacted me to be on the TV show about the neighbors snow plow person running into my garage and causing lots of damage. I sued and won!!!!  No way would I fly to California and be on TV. Not enough money for me to do that!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

Judge Judy is not my idea of a quiet day.

DH likes the show, and sometimes I join him to see what's all about....

16 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

CBS on Freeview shows several hours each day of Judge Judy.

We watched other programs like the home buying -- A Place in the Sun.

We too like "A Place in the Sun", "Home away from Home" -- we like seeing how other people are living and designing their houses...

To save some "monies", we switched to a cheaper provider and lost the BBC Prime along the way.

Missing the reruns of '"Last of the summer wine", "Keeping up appearances". "Hello Hello" and many many others. A few days ago we found an old video cassette with the 2 Ronnies....😁 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vettprincess said:

Oh my is that judge Judy from over here?  A few years ago they contacted me to be on the TV show about the neighbors snow plow person running into my garage and causing lots of damage. I sued and won!!!!  No way would I fly to California and be on TV. Not enough money for me to do that!!!!!!

Yes.

Pauline has read a few of her books too.

Years ago we had 

Montel,Ricki Lake and Jerry Springer on UK TV.

We knew them from our many visits to Orlando.

23 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

CBS on Freeview shows several hours each day of Judge Judy.

We watched other programs like the home buying.

A Place in the Sun.

A friend of mine was on Judge Judy years ago. He said both sides were put in small rooms with a wall separating them. The producers met with each litigant and spoke smack talk about the other to get them all riled up. Each person could hear everything.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding it that they fly people to California for free to appear on the show??

Yes, free flight but not for me. Cannot leave the house or the dog or my volunteer activities at that time.

I prepared my paper work and went into a court room here totally ready and the judge listen to me and told them to pay for the damage. Needless to say it was scary the whole time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

@lenquixote66 Nice to see you back here. Hope you're well and on your way to get the vaccine?

I am not taking the vaccine for a while.Too many people have had nearly fatal side effects and several have died.

My wife is a retired RN .When she is ready to take it I will probably do so too.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, island lady said:

Yes, B2B...was to be leaving this Sunday and the week after.  Love flying into PR...errr...or at least I used to.  😞  My 25th is scheduled/booked for end of this coming May on Allure...but I don't give much hope for that one going either.  

Happy anniversary anyway!  😍

I know exactly how you feel.    We were suppose to fly to Tampa tomorrow morning and get on our cruise on Saturday and get back home early February.    I booked a portion of it pre-covid and was going to book more to make it a b2b2b2b but decided to wait before adding the other 2 or 3 weeks to the first leg.    Oh well!    Here I sit in good old Bucks County, PA.    At least it was a nice sunny day - probably near 50.   

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

I am not taking the vaccine for a while.Too many people have had nearly fatal side effects and several have died.

My wife is a retired RN .When she is ready to take it I will probably do so too.

Got my first shot today.  In and out within 30 minutes.  So far my flu shot was worse.  

• Like 4