Maasdam

La Paz Anchorage
Westerdam

At Sea Pacific
Noordam destination San Diego CA eta 4/24
Oosterdam destination Cabo San Lucas eta 4/3

At Sea Indian
Amsterdam destination Durban South Africa eta 4/5

How do we feel about Herb Roasted Chicken?

z-r04a.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Thank you for today’s report, Rich!

Excellent choices for dinner. Herb roasted or cordon bleu both work for me. And I will find a tasty use for leftovers, too. I wonder how chicken salad a la cordon bleu would work?

Stay well everyone!

• Like 1

Thanks for the Daily!  Hmm, let's see, I have chicken breasts in the freezer and ham and cheese in the fridge . . . . put them together and I think I know what we're having for dinner!  DH will be happy, I'm sure.  Stay well everyone.

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

• Like 2

Did you catch the picture above? "chicken cord on blue"? Hahaha!

Good morning Rich. Thank you for the Daily.

Denise and I were up late last night on the Friday Daily chat. The earthquake caused quite a stir in San Diego!

I would rather have an herb roasted chicken than cordon bleu. Spatchcocked and roasted or grilled. Love it.

Allen however, is sick of chicken, so I normally make him a little something else..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kazu said:

Thanks for the today’s fleet report, Rich 🙂 

Herb Roasted chicken sounds good 🙂 

Good morning Jacqui!

I am making that today for our daughter!

We had Paisley this week while she is getting things packed for her condo so we will go over and drop grand puppy off and surprise her with dinner👍
Denise😊

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Denise and I were up late last night on the Friday Daily chat. The earthquake caused quite a stir in San Diego!

I would rather have an herb roasted chicken than cordon bleu. Spatchcocked and roasted or grilled. Love it.

Allen however, is sick of chicken, so I normally make him a little something else..

No rocking or rolling this AM Joy!!!!

Glad we were able to talk last night! Hope your sister in Poway finally relaxed and I was thinking of your niece in Del Mar?

Shawn our daughter called and said that she felt it on her couch!

Have a great Saturday!

Denise😊

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Do NOT ever doubt how much I look forward to your posts, Joy!  

23 minutes ago, cat shepard said:

Do NOT ever doubt how much I look forward to your posts, Joy!  

Hey! Good morning Ann! Thanks for thinking of me.

Last week we had an earthquake in Idaho, yesterday was Denise in Cali. See where it goes next week. Seems like Florida though has been hot with many difficult issues.

I'm thankful our dam ships came in. I slept like a baby the last 2 nights!

Have an awesome day ya'll!

Joy

• Like 2

Good morning.  Thanks, Rich, for the report.  We had an earthquake a week ago here, too.  Just up the island from us, but it was only in the 1.2 range, I think.  Evidently it was felt here in Victoria, but I slept through it.  Hope there have not been any aftershocks in California.

So, Cordon Bleu is the blue ribbon, which was the prize for a ship making it across the Atlantic the fastest.  I think the Queen Mary won it for a time?  I wonder if that was the chicken they served...

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

Good morning.  Thanks, Rich, for the report.  We had an earthquake a week ago here, too.  Just up the island from us, but it was only in the 1.2 range, I think.  Evidently it was felt here in Victoria, but I slept through it.  Hope there have not been any aftershocks in California.

So, Cordon Bleu is the blue ribbon, which was the prize for a ship making it across the Atlantic the fastest.  I think the Queen Mary won it for a time?  I wonder if that was the chicken they served...

Blue Riband, actually, and Queen Mary did hold the record for many years until SS United States won it. 

Thanks for the report, Rich. So nice to see no ships with passengers hanging out at sea waiting to get a place to dock. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, dobiemom said:

Thanks for our daily report, Rich. 

How is everyone doing during this crazy time? I'm watching reruns of "The Love Boat" today. 

Hi Dobiemom. I've been reading The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes. Having a glass of wine and making dinner. 

I had a virtual wine social tonight. 🍷

During the day I did lots of the gardening. Our oaks have lost their leaves FOUR times! So lots of raking. Good exercise - beautiful weather.

And walked Bindi. She does not appreciate that I interject aerobic walking into her “sniff n walk”.

• Like 1